No announcement yet.

Divorce Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my ex got swept up in the momentum and drama of the moment, recruiting a bunch of negative advocates (especially her parents) who then became directly involved
    This is very true, and applies not only to divorce matters...very high schoolish innit? These people are the ones that only want to hear / see what they are thinking

Psychology 101 tells us that this is referred to as: Delusional disorder

Delusional disorder refers to a condition associated with one or more nonbizarre delusions of thinking—such as expressing beliefs that occur in real life such as being poisoned, being stalked, being loved or deceived, or having an illness, provided no other symptoms of schizophrenia are exhibited.

Source

Comment

The biggest laugh of the year is when she joined a support group for survivors of domestic abuse. Where was I while someone was "abusing" her? Who exactly was she married to? Certainly not me...

Comment

You were there virtually...so it counts. Did she also attend the survivors of "controlling" support group as well?

NOTE: Not to say domestic violence/abuse is not out there, and it will be silly for someone to poo poo that it doesn't happen, just like slavery and the holocaust......

However, there are some people that have jumped on that bandwagon to boost their own cause for revenge, as we read in numerous cases where it turned out people were "lying"

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X