No announcement yet.

Speculations and more speculations and then some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe those who have spent that on lawyering have real issues.
    But they will let you believe they are the "non-HC" one....

So, we're 30K into an agreement that he has never followed. Period. And, I haven't thrown in the legal fees I spent before I realized that spending money on insanity like this was just plain dumb.
    Agreed...and you don't have to be a bean counter, Economist or Actuarian to know that this is not good investment / spending

It's costing me financially a day's parking and a day's vacation.
    Doesn't even cost me parking, as I park away at a mall/grocery store

Defending yourself against HC isn't HC, it's smart.
    But how far will you go if it's costing you $$$$$$?

Because I stand up for myself and refuse to be taken advantage of, it does not mean I am high conflict.
    Well....you know all the SS payors out there, and people that have been taken advantage of and continue to be taken advantage of, are yelling right now....exactly exactly exactly......Ironic ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by FWB View Post
      But they will let you believe they are the "non-HC" one....

Agreed...and you don't have to be a bean counter, Economist or Actuarian to know that this is not good investment / spending

Doesn't even cost me parking, as I park away at a mall/grocery store

But how far will you go if it's costing you $$$$$$?

Well....you know all the SS payors out there, and people that have been taken advantage of and continue to be taken advantage of, are yelling right now....exactly exactly exactly......Ironic ain't it?
      I don't get SS. All this is about CS. Which is pretty stupid to fight when it's guideline and agreed already.

Comment

I don't get SS.
        Never said you did, and deduced that from your posts.....Thanks for keeping the "independent woman" mantra alive by the way!

My point, was that those paying SS, will agree to your "a**hole" comments

Comment

Never said you did, and deduced that from your posts.....Thanks for keeping the "independent woman" mantra alive by the way!

My point, was that those paying SS, will agree to your "a**hole" comments
          Misunderstood there, sorry.

Comment

Misunderstood there, sorry.
            Don't mention it sweetheart!...Brownie points for the "sorry", speaks volumes about your character, and some people just never do that (I lived with one)

Hope your day is going well? It's very foggy / misty out

Comment

Don't mention it sweetheart!...Brownie points for the "sorry", speaks volumes about your character, and some people just never do that (I lived with one)

Hope your day is going well? It's very foggy / misty out
              I'm on vacation, so it's not a bad day without work But, my vacation consists of court yesterday and four different doctor appts and MRI at 7am 1 hour drive away.

Hard not to feel sorry for yourself sometimes. Today I get hearing aids. At 43!?!?!

Anyway, that was a poor me diversion.

Comment

four different doctor appts and MRI at 7am 1 hour drive away.
                Wow....Talk about overkill, but be expensive having you on one's health coverage

A 1hr drive from point A to B even within downtown TO, M'ssauga and the 400 corridor is not uncommon

Today I get hearing aids. At 43!?!?!
                .....At least now you can officially claim/play the selective hearing card...can you hear me now?
                Last edited by FWB; 01-14-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Wow! I love this forum. I will never be bored. Has anyone thought of turning this into some sort of tv show. Maybe we should take the idea to HBO. Just doing narrative of this thread could make a fun episode...

Footnote: I must admit the information value is astounding for family law cases.

Comment

Wow! I love this forum. I will never be bored. Has anyone thought of turning this into some sort of tv show.
                    You know.....xxxx xxxxxx will get you nowhere

Maybe we should take the idea to HBO.
                    There is already a menagerie' of shows like this: Point in case, this particular episode sounds like a post you are likely to read on here in some of the drama you hear about

Comment

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm enjoying other people's miserable situation. I'm one of them but in this day and age I think we all are empowered enough to deal with these issues.

At the end, we all have a life other than the family case(s) we are dealing with.

Comment

.xxxx xxxxxx
                        In case you were wondering what to insert in here, "flattering" is what I was going with, but left the option open

I'm one of them
                        So am I, but am handling mine this year with an open mind i.e. live and let live attitude.

At the end, we all have a life other than the family case(s)
                        You do? Tell me yours and and I'll tell you mine

Comment

In that case "Dissecting" will get us all nowhere... I am prone to overthinking and overanalyzing so gotta put breaks on it.

Comment

Btw: Discerning will get us all somewhere

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X