Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dividing kids' photo albums could be our main issue?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS, join us in the 21st century.

Duplicate the albums, split the cost, DONE.

Oh, to have had something like this as my main issue.... Oy

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by HammerDad View Post
      Using a camcorder to try and recreate a photo album, what a rediculously lazy and stupid idea.

"Hey, here is a copy of the photo albums. It is completedly unusable as an album and you can spend the next [god-knows-how-long] trying to extract the pictures from the video, then convert them to jpeg to be able to print them off....but I just don't have time to bring it to Costco, Blacks or [insert photo company here] to do even though it would take up less of my time......."

What an idiotic idea. I would never accept that as a viable alternative.

Take it down to the local photography place and have them reproduce it. It will likely cost $100-200 depending on number of albums. How many hours of your lawyers time do you think it take to chew up that amount???

ahhhh, hd, tell us how you really feel

but seriously, do you know why he is so interested in the photo albums? because you value them.

have you ever seen a man pour over scrap books and oogle over old baby pictures?????????

give him digital copies of all of the pictures, end of story, close that chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepSmiling View Post
        but seriously, do you know why he is so interested in the photo albums? because you value them.

have you ever seen a man pour over scrap books and oogle over old baby pictures?????????
        I bet being able to do that is a lot more important to him now than it was when he believed they would always be accessible. Priorities change after separation.

But figuring out why he is fighting this issue could help you both decide how to deal with it.

Comment

LOL...i enjoyed reading all your posts, including the ones that made me say ouchies --- on presumably being thought of as lazy, stupid, or old-school...I was forewarned: no offence meant...no offence taken. I can only appreciate your thoughts.

Lots of good pointers. Kicked me back to ---hello, earth. And yes, i should consider myself lucky if this is indeed our stickiest separation agreement item.

Thanks to all of you. Again, i now know what to do. Ok...ok...i hear you: no camcorder! You are all great. Mwahhhh....:-)

Comment

Originally posted by 2bFREE2012 View Post
            LOL...i enjoyed reading all your posts, including the ones that made me say ouchies --- on presumably being thought of as lazy, stupid, or old-school...I was forewarned: no offence meant...no offence taken. I can only appreciate your thoughts.

Lots of good pointers. Kicked me back to ---hello, earth. And yes, i should consider myself lucky if this is indeed our stickiest separation agreement item.

Thanks to all of you. Again, i now know what to do. Ok...ok...i hear you: no camcorder! You are all great. Mwahhhh....:-)
            I am glad you were able to come back to earth. I can be blunt at times....and the rest of the time I am sarcastic......

Comment

n/p...like i said, no offence taken...honesty is good, and one can choose how to take it, however way delivered...

Comment

Originally posted by 2bFREE2012 View Post
                n/p...like i said, no offence taken...honesty is good, and one can choose how to take it, however way delivered...
                Well stated. Sift through recommendations and find the "fact" behind the "emotion" that may be wrapping it. If you are able to do this you can find great solutions often.

Good Luck!
                Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X