Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to share good news !!!

Hi all...

As some of you may be aware, I have been a long war. I now have my kids, STBX pays child support.

STBX was refusing to allow disbursement of RESP funds for D17 for no rational reason other than to exert pressure (finanical) on me and to stress out D17.

So I motioned on a 14B for control of RESP. STBX's counsel didn't reply. So I got my orders !!!! I thought I would have to wait until trial to address the issue, but I get a sense that opinions are forming on my matter.

I think STBX's counsel sucks that bad (could very well be) and forgot to respond. STBX i am pretty sure has no idea. Her lawyer will get the order in the mail.

Regardless, kids are breathing a huge sigh of relief.

Thanks to all for your continued support.

PND

How is your son doing after his injury?

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
      How is your son doing after his injury?
      Thanks for asking. He's much better. He is off his multiple pain management medications and we're talking about sending him back to the gym.

Comment

Thats great news!

Comment

Good job man!

Comment

great news! hope you can celebrate a bit now!

Comment

congrats, another 14B motion successfully completed!

Comment

Congratulations but don’t be surprised if the other dude tries to have the order overturned or a new one made in their favour.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X