This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youngdad91 View Post

I know my child shouldn’t have to live a “lower standard” of life because I have lost my job, but the sad reality is that, she would have if her mom and I were together, and I lost my job. Actually, nvm, I think her mom would have just left me… I know Kate would have LOL.

Jokes aside, Any dad’s with this or similar situation ?
    Nope, I would have taken full advantage and made you the 24/7 parent, while I advanced my career. But I'd be smart enough not to marry you, to protect my pension.

Maybe try spending less time on this Forum bashing the Mom's and a little more time on Indeed.com

There is always a bright side to this, hope your hot shot lawyer accepts legal aid.

Comment

Originally posted by kate331 View Post
      Nope, I would have taken full advantage and made you the 24/7 parent, while I advanced my career. But I'd be smart enough not to marry you, to protect my pension.

Maybe try spending less time on this Forum bashing the Mom's and a little more time on Indeed.com

There is always a bright side to this, hope your hot shot lawyer accepts legal aid.
      Priceless

I assume he doesn't need a lawyer because he has everything figured out.

Comment

Well this went exactly as expected, a lot quicker than expected.

Perhaps try posting your requests for advice without trashing other members and you may get some. Better luck next time.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X