This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent

I need help perfecting an appeal...working on getting the rest of my transcripts, but need an easy, no cost or little cost way to get this appeal perfected and accepted by the court within 30 days or I am done for.

Is there anyone that has experience that can help me...meet me ...anything!

I am in deep shit here not only have I've invested financailly in this appeal, but emotionally, I have a decison that is totally winnable, the problem, I am reduced to self rep'ing myself...this is an appeal...I need to get my appeal perfected...still need to get 3 days worth of transcripts, all within 30days.

I've had a recent separation, money going to be use for this appeal...withered out in separation with current wife, reason for current separation, my children's mother and her disgusting and demeaning comments through our children, constant interference and frivolous use of Police and CAS, now affecting my wifes kids...just couldn't take it anymore...so as I believe my ex's game plan to financially ruin us and break us up, it has worked...so the long and short of it...I have a very winnable appeal, that I will lose because of money..

Some reasons for appeal.

There was a "Without Prejudice" intern order, where the trial judge specifically uses against me in deciding, status quo.

We objected to certain evidence; nothing to do with the ability to parent (motorcycle helmet, that had profanity stickers on it)...trail judge in his decision never mentions our objections and law pointed to, but uses the helmet evidence against me in his decision, never alluding to our obection or the law we directed him to....

We provided number of case law...again, judge made no reference to our evidence.

He called my wife, who testified my sister...even though I have no sister.

The OCL report was in my favor, recommending joint custody and equal access, he ignored it. Stating we didn't get along...but in the report it recognized the conflict recommending parallel parting coordinator...we gave examples, again in his decision he say nothing..

He hands out a retro active decision, meaning, in his decision with regards to access, specifically Christmas, I was to have the children from when they get out of school to Christmas Day...well his decision was out on Dec 23, which I received a call from my lawyers office on the afternoon of Dec 24, 2009....how does this kind of crap happen? What kind of judge is this??

These are just a few of the 10 reason for my appeal....I know there is a good chance here based on erred in law and misapprehension of the law...but I will lose if I can't get this appeal perfected, if there is anything you can do...I am desperate.

Thanks

LF
    Last edited by LostFather; 09-24-2010, 12:52 PM.

PM InterprovincialParents. She da bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
      PM InterprovincialParents. She da bomb.
      Okay...thanks

Comment

Yes, I could help...Meeting if possible, otherwise email. I am out this afternoon at doc's, back around 4...and thanks DTTE

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X