Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I need to get a Wii.... I feel left out...

Comment

I think we need one of those interactive maps that show where each member lives (just the town, not like I am going to start stalking any of you)

Comment

Put your town in your profile.

Comment

ahhh, right. I never included that before as I wasn't actually separated when I joined. Didn't want anyone finding out that I was leaving. free to post that now though....Brampton.

Comment

Back to the Golf Social topic

Dadtotheend: I suggest that you check out the "Hill Charity Golf Classic". Golf, and some wonderful fund-raising for local (National Capital Region) children in need. One of the main contacts is Charles King of Shaw Communications.

Happy swinging!!

If you would like a good golfing laugh (in case you do not already know about this) check out what has been going on at the Greencastle Golf Club in Ireland. Apparently one or more ravens have been mistaking golf balls for eggs!! They swoop down and taken them away. If you google "Greencastle Golf Club Inishowen raven ball" that would probably get you to the information. One article I read about it is by Nuala McCann "Donegal golfers 'ravin' ad 'teed off' over ball thief.

A few unhappy golfers!! Yes, I deliberately did not say swingers!

The solution, apparently, is yellow gold balls.

Happy spring to all.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X