No announcement yet.

Vengeful Ex "Would Have No Qualms Shooting his Ex" CBC NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is extremely clear who is benefiting from this behaviour and it is NOT the child.

A parent who truly loves their child and wants the best for them would NEVER put them through this no matter how much they dislike their ex.

My heart is breaking for that child.

Comment

Hadn't heard anything further about this (seems like it was life, back to "normal" for those folks, but then I saw this recently from CBC:

Patrick Fox charged after revenge website created to 'destroy' ex-wife - British Columbia - CBC News

Kind of vague details in CBC's reporting though.

Comment

if I remember the guy was a bit of a whack job.

Comment

He actually visited here, I imagine the charges won't stick - they are just intimidating him at the behest of the feminist lobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
            He actually visited here, I imagine the charges won't stick - they are just intimidating him at the behest of the feminist lobby.
            figures you would be sticking up for the whack job. The man is mentally unstable and should be getting some treatment. No normal person focuses so much on trying to destroy their ex. I actually feel sorry for him in some ways. He is so consumed by hatred for his ex that he will never be able to have any sort of peace in his life let alone a happy relationship.

Comment

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/...ment-1.3480894

Comment

Shameful that the BC crown prosecutor's office didn't do anything about this back in 2016. It's not like he wasn't known to be a dangerous person in 2015 in Arizona.

Thankfully the child's mother is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                  looks like the charges did stick. He was found guilty. Hopefully they can get him some sort of mental help as he does need it from his behavior.

Comment

Thanks for posting the verdict Rockscan, I was just on my way over here after reading the article online. Thankfully this guy was found guilty and the justice system is making an effort to catch up with technology based crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                      looks like the charges did stick. He was found guilty. Hopefully they can get him some sort of mental help as he does need it from his behavior.
                      Good for her and the legal system.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X