No announcement yet.

Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mother is very vicious and this is simply a control issue for her.
    You can add that to the list of ongoing adjectives

I will always put my kids' feelings first.
    Awwww...I love you man! (don't get excited, not in that way)

Love for our kids 1

Love for our kids 2

Love for our kids 3

Comment

I'm feeling the love!

Comment

Originally posted by FWB View Post

The best post have read on here thus far!

However,

@good_mom......

Your father *might* have valid reason he might not have "shown" you that he did or not....i.e. the whole keep the kids out of it thing.

I hope you and your father were able to reconcile later? The more parents continue to be using kids as pawn in divorce proceedings, the more damage that will be done to kids

FWB was not like that. Now wait for it...My dad had full custody of me from my mother. It was my step-mother who was the problem. He would believe everything she would say and not his child...that was my issue.

I left home before I finished High School, worked 3 jobs last 2 years of school to support myself. I did the same through college.

He divorced step-mom...I saw my younger brothers go through hell but now all is good between dad and all three kids.

Comment

@ good_mom....

Hopefully, with all this stuff that you went through, and now having your own kid(s), you can better appreciate the value of having both parents in kids life, and the damage that can be done, by eliminating one parent for personal reasons that has diddly-squat to do with the kid(s)

Comment

It has...Joint custody with 50/50 access right from the start. I pay child support and took on more of the debt plus paid for the divorce and etc....I choose ex as father and that is a lifetime commitment...not just for the time of the marriage.

We treat all the kids in our home with the same respect. Enough on this...it is not about the post OP had put up.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X