Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constructive trust or equitable lien

Hi,
    Would anybody happen to know the exact steps, forms. procedure and supporting documents needed to apply for a constructive trust or an equitable lien ?
    Reason is, spouse has run away with huge loan obtained on the matrimonial property without my consent or a court order and purchased another property. Since this qualifies as a classic case of "unjust enrichment", I would like to file for a constructive trust or a equitable lien.

any help, ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Likely going to need a lawyer to file a motion and get an order. I don't believe there is a simple form to be filed. This would be something a judge would have to order.

Comment

Thanks - Yes, I am aware of that - I researched that and found out that one needs to file an application/motion and show appropriate documentation/evidence to prove "unjust enrichment" - wondering if anybody has been through this before and filed and obtained a constructive trust.

Thx

Comment

unjust enrichment - No walk in the park.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X