EoW Dadz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
    I'm not sure I agree here, if I didn't have kids I could live Downtown in an apartment have a roommate etc.... The calculus changes because of kids - it is isn't irrelevant.
    Sure but if you didn't have kids your question would be irrelevant. The point is, the decision you make is yours to make and it depends on your finances and what you want. As stated, if you only have one child, finding suitable accommodations is easier. You could still have a down town apartment or you could own a 4 bedroom house. The difference in housing costs is your choice to make.

If you have 3 children and your new partner has 3 children, finding a 7 bedroom house would be very difficult. Again that is a life choice you make and has no reflection on how often you have the children. I think most keep a room for eow children or at the very least they share a room with another sibling.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X