This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
    I think English obviously is your second or maybe even your third language which seems to be a huge barrier that unfortunately you're required by some in here to overcome in order to fit in.

What they don't understand they're afraid of and show their fear through some of their
    posts. You're quite correct, expressions are not really transferred in here very well, at the best of conditions let alone someone from another country trying to learn our language, culture and expressions.

Wd no worries mate the rest of us and I might say the majority of us get it and you. Moreover, and most importantly the judge got it and you. So no difference if others don't wish or are unable to understand.
    Thanks
    For the record English is my third language but you probably can figure it out from ruling...

I also would like to add that it always was with me and did happened during the trial that under huge stress my brain somehow dig so deep that I work on some extra power/hidden capacity. It happened before when I go thru university, IELTS test, MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) test but the biggest was a Trial of course...

Fro example during the trial I could recall ANY of appointment in tiny detail.. When what that how we got there, what was that about. Did kid sleep how long wait was. Who hold him, did he cry - why. What did mom said and did
    and so on ...

As they say people can remember what they did but not what they lie..
    I still did not completely recover from it...

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
      Than surprise she got pregnant... Seriously! What a coincidence. Right after I said MOVE OUT. Did not happened before even once with anyone and I am not the guy who crazy about protection....
      I don't think that it would come as surprise that if you continued to have unprotected sex with her that she got pregnant. It is clear that you weren't all that consistent in your message that you weren't interested in her if you kept sleeping with her.

Surprise, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        I don't think that it would come as surprise that if you continued to have unprotected sex with her that she got pregnant. It is clear that you weren't all that consistent in your message that you weren't interested in her if you kept sleeping with her.

Surprise, indeed.
        Yes surprise... I actually still do not really understand how that happened. considering all what was going that time. That nobody ever before got pregnant from me... Than some freaking pills come to play... I was seriously under impression that I can not have kids. I even did some testing what confirmed some problems in that area...

saying that what difference it make now? Did you read ruling - it all there... I send a lot of messages... She could just leave... I asked he to leave.

Main point is that I love my boy. Despite all bullshit what was surrounding all that - I love my boy and never left him like she telling me regularly. And yes I feel huge guilt towards him because of the fact that he born not in perfect condition but from another point of view he might not even born at all if lets say I would be more firm and just close door.

do I regret that he was born? No I don't and never was. I love my boy and mom should think about him first not about what she want and would like to have...

some people just can not accept the fact that they can not have something even if the want it very badly... Nothing I can do about that...

Comment

Your son and even your ex is lucky you are his father. Too many parents today are reckless and do not put there children before their own needs. Good for you, your son and your ex.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post

Surprise, indeed.
            gotta agree with you on this one. He comes across as wanting his cake and eating it to. Sleeping with her all the while looking for someone else. He mentioned that he was not crazy about using protection so he had to have some idea he could get someone pregnant or why would he even say that?? Not one of his finer moments, but he wont admit it. To me he used her by leading her on, no wonder she was pissed at him. She did go overboard by not allowing him access but he has to also accept some of the blame for the way she is feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
              gotta agree with you on this one. He comes across as wanting his cake and eating it to. Sleeping with her all the while looking for someone else. He mentioned that he was not crazy about using protection so he had to have some idea he could get someone pregnant or why would he even say that?? Not one of his finer moments, but he wont admit it. To me he used her by leading her on, no wonder she was pissed at him. She did go overboard by not allowing him access but he has to also accept some of the blame for the way she is feeling.
              Well
              I should agree with you - not my finest moment for sure...(that I did not protect my self) but lets keep in mind other side did not mind too ...

But - I did not use anyone. and second I did not sleep with her while looking as you said ... I did not keep timeline properly if you really read all ruling...

Matter of fact I did not really looking specifically...

Anyway I think I should not explain anymore this staff
              As I said it does not matter what happened - I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...

Comment

Well
                I should agree with you - not my finest moment for sure...(that I did not protect my self) but lets keep in mind other side did not mind too ...

But - I did not use anyone. and second I did not sleep with her while looking as you said ... I did not keep timeline properly if you really read all ruling...

Matter of fact I did not really looking specifically...

Anyway I think I should not explain anymore this staff
                As I said it does not matter what happened - I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...
                Lets get one thing straight, at no time did i say that using a child for revenge is a good thing. in fact if you re-read what i wrote i said that she went overboard.

The other side did not mind because she was hoping that you would fall in love with her, that is why she had sex. You made the choice to have unprotected sex with someone who cared about you and who you did not care about. It doesnt matter that you told her to find someone else, you still slept with her. You mouth was saying one thing while you were also taking advantage of her feelings by still having sex with her. It does matter what happened, to me you still used her by saying one thing then taking her to bed after. If you felt so strongly that you just wanted to help her then why sleep with her??? Why move in with her????

Comment

Lets get one thing straight, at no time did i say that using a child for revenge is a good thing. in fact if you re-read what i wrote i said that she went overboard.

The other side did not mind because she was hoping that you would fall in love with her, that is why she had sex. You made the choice to have unprotected sex with someone who cared about you and who you did not care about. It doesnt matter that you told her to find someone else, you still slept with her. You mouth was saying one thing while you were also taking advantage of her feelings by still having sex with her. It does matter what happened, to me you still used her by saying one thing then taking her to bed after. If you felt so strongly that you just wanted to help her then why sleep with her??? Why move in with her????
                  Basic observation:

No Fault

Who cares about any of this? The court had to deal with this crap because it was the basis of the argument presented by the other side. They were trying to establish that what was conducted was psychologically abusive. They failed at presenting that argument and lost their position horribly.

The court doesn't care about anyone's "emotions" other than those of children. What adults do in their personal lives, so long as they don't do it in front of their children.

Good Luck!
                  Tayken

Comment

I will never accept idea using kid for your own revenge... But you two (blink and you) looks like agree with that concept. No wonder why you so in tune with each other...
                    That's an interesting leap: I said I thought you were obnoxious and you led her on by sleeping with her and you read that I thought it was ok to use a child for revenge. Hmmmm....

Or maybe you were referring to that other thread I never said anything of the sort in either?

Comment

I just read the transcript and have to say that it looks like things went down, and a judgement was given, exactly as they should have.

Looks like you jumped on that steamroller, turned it around, and drove that sumbitch right back to her door, huh? Congratulations, Serhiy, for Doing Something!

I hope His Honour's decision give both hope to people in similar situations as you were in, and warning to those who would attempt to abuse the system as your ex did.

Now, make the judge proud and ensure that Maxeem enjoys the life he deserves.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                        I just read the transcript and have to say that it looks like things went down, and a judgement was given, exactly as they should have.

Looks like you jumped on that steamroller, turned it around, and drove that sumbitch right back to her door, huh? Congratulations, Serhiy, for Doing Something!

I hope His Honour's decision give both hope to people in similar situations as you were in, and warning to those who would attempt to abuse the system as your ex did.

Cheers!

Gary
                        thanks Gary
                        what about cinnamon buns ?

as for
                        hard thing to do when other side not taking it seriously and instead of move on just keep doing what she was doing ...
                        and yes she continue to telling me that she did not lie ... and I did not do his medical but she did ...
                        you got to be kidding me... it will never end ...

Comment

thanks Gary
                          what about cinnamon buns ?

as for

hard thing to do when other side not taking it seriously and instead of move on just keep doing what she was doing ...
                          and yes she continue to telling me that she did not lie ... and I did not do his medical but she did ...
                          you got to be kidding me... it will never end ...
                          did you honestly think it would end?? Have you ever tried to apologize to her to say that you were wrong to tell her you did not want her but still have sex with her?? It may not work but its worth a try, she is feeling hurt, angry and used by you.

Comment

did you honestly think it would end?? Have you ever tried to apologize to her to say that you were wrong to tell her you did not want her but still have sex with her?? It may not work but its worth a try, she is feeling hurt, angry and used by you.
                            are you kidding me?

sex has nothing to do with it... why the hell you assumed that I was the one who wanted/asked sex with her and not her? Are you one from thous people who think that it only men who ask/want/need sex? Give me a brake...

Do you actually know difference between "having sex" and "making love"? For me it's a huge difference.

I have emails from her where she write I WANT YOU ... apologies ... what about apologies to me? Ok with me I will live without her apologies what about apologies to little one?

her feeling as well as mine toward her has nothing to do with little one. don't you think? You come up with your conclusions without any idea how things really were... or did you spent time in our bedroom holding candle?

Please stop bringing this topic... It just wrong and has nothing to do with anything.
                            Last edited by WorkingDAD; 11-21-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Thats the problem...it won't end until they throw her useless ass in jail for a month. If that doesn't work then give her 2 months.....then more and more....will not only send her a message it will send the message to others that use their children as weapons. Every stinking one of them. Its abuse and no different than any other child abuser.

Comment

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
                                Thats the problem...it won't end until they throw her useless ass in jail for a month. If that doesn't work then give her 2 months.....then more and more....will not only send her a message it will send the message to others that use their children as weapons. Every stinking one of them. Its abuse and no different than any other child abuser.
                                that going to be a problem as we all know... honestly it should take something really extreme from her for me even to ask that from court

even with all what she put me trough I just do not think I can do it (put her in jail)

even knowing she (together with her family) would not even blink to do it to me... I actually would like instead of jail working in a morgue ))

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X