X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you

Just read an old post and saw NBdad's post

"Unfortunately you can't fix stupid."

I have a habit of trying to make everything the best it can be - fix everything. Sometimes I should try to remember that quote.

Just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me over the last couple of years. It looks like we are heading back into the court system again and will probobly need a lot more help, as this time we are doing as much as we can without a lawyer. I really appreciate all of the help and advice, and just knowing that I am not the only one who is frustrated, angry, hurt and sad.

Cheers & good luck to everyone!

You too? We are also heading back....again....grrr....change in custody, here we come!

Good luck!

Comment

Sorry to hear that - wish more us could just talk and do what is right for the kids without it going to court. The stress and money and time.... ):
      Good luck to you too!

Comment

Ours are always a bit more of a hassle, since we represent them here, then get a provisional order shipped to another province for confirmation...and the ex gets their day in court, and it is just a long, drawn-out process, taking up to two years every time just to get to the trial stage...

I am still hoping that reciprocating jurisdictions open up family law to more video and telephone conferencing to make it simpler...

Comment

oops...meant "pre-trial stage"

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X