Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, After a Nasty 4 Year Battle I Have 50/50 Custody and Equal Shared Parenting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, After a Nasty 4 Year Battle I Have 50/50 Custody and Equal Shared Parenting

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank the dedicated people on this site who have shared their invaluable knowledge, wisdom, and resources with the community.

After an almost 4 year battle with a mother with no morals whatsoever, I finally have 50/50 Custody and Equal Shared Parenting of my, now, 5 year old son.

Without this site and its contributors, I would have given up on this system, and it’s sometimes very questionable processes, years ago.

A website has been dedicated to a factual accounting of my hell-on-earth experience over the past 4 years.

HTTP://OUR.BIO

Journalling about the 7 False Allegations of the most egregious kind of Child Abuse, the 5 Children’s Aid Investigations, and the 4 Police investigations has been very cathartic for both myself and my family.

Thanks again to everyone!

DadWhoDidntGiveUp

First off, congratulations!

Really sorry you had to go through that. I hope it goes better for you in the future and that the antics stop. That's quite a diary. I didn't chronicle mine, but it reads similar.

Comment

WOW, just WOW.

Comment

Wow
        Congratulations. what a story

Comment

Bravo. Your son deserves your effort.

Best of luck in future dealings.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations. Hope your ex doesn’t give you any grief moving forward because unfortunately in family court she can keep taking you back. Over and over. Here’s to hoping this is really the end for you.

Comment

I read somewhere it is bad to brag about your win I. such way but keeping you out for such long time I don't blame you at all.

patience is my virtue.. lmao.. what a great way to end it.

how did you persuade OCL to give you 5050 with joint.. who did you have? I had some one who frm the very start stated wouldn't grant 5050 or joint custody from the very start.. before ven having spoke with 3rd parties.. and did not end up recommending them..

My story differs from yours as the OCL report is in her favour...

OCL report plays big role...

Comment

Congratulations.... I read your bio, and wept, its so similar to mine. I think we were married to the same person!!

I am in my fifth year and to date have all 4 of my children. Like you their mother has been egregiously dishonest. The children barely speak to her now.

The OCL and CAS have come squarely down on my side. This despite having made a terrible mistake at the onset which the STBX has blown out of proportion exponentially. STBX now calls them liars.

I have been self rep'ed and am now headed to trial.

At this point she's looking for $$$. The kind of $$$ I don't have. likely a tactic to have me settle. I have no choice but to stand up to this too. Headed to trial in May.

Lastly

I to feel the same way about this online community in my debt of gratitude for its assistance. I hope to return the favor.

COMMUNITY - there are not many forums like this, and I am appealing to the more tech savvy members (like myself) to set up similar forum resources. If this site disappears, many many people are screwed.

Last request: OP, please out the POS lawyer by name. The one that supported your X in this dishonest conduct. Post their name here. Report them to the LSUC.

Most respectfully
                  PND

Comment

Congratulations and good work. Terrible that you had to go through this.

I agree - "out" the POS lawyer by name.

Love your closing comments... quite appropriate considering what you had to go through.

Best wishes for a drama-free future. Of course you will always have to watch your back with the mother.

Comment

Update

Me again,

(btw, I've gone from seeing my amazing 6 year-old son for only 4 hours each week over a 4 year period to Joint Custody and Equal Shared Parenting! I couldn't have done it without this site and it's members)

Over the past 18 months, I have received dozens and dozens of questions regarding the custody and access case that is journaled at the https://our.bio website. I've received many questions regarding the unscrupulous mother, my attempts at gaining custody and access, and also questions regarding the cryptic password protected transcription of the mother's confession that was on the 2017 version of the website.

Now that the case really is over, the https://our.bio (also known as https://custody.wtf) site has been updated. It details the deeply disturbing audio-recorded “pedophile” statements the mother had made to the father. It was the mother’s attempted defense of her disturbing statements in the audio recording that put me in custody and access hell for 4 years.

The updates are worth the read -- believe me!

For those who have already read the main page at https://our.bio, I have also placed the updates themselves on a separate page so that you don’t have to read the main page’s contents all over again.

Thanks again to this site’s creators and moderators.
                      Thanks to everyone else for their support.

Happy Reading!

DadWhoDidntGiveUp

Originally posted by DadWhoDidntGiveUp View Post
                      Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank the dedicated people on this site who have shared their invaluable knowledge, wisdom, and resources with the community.

After an almost 4 year battle with a mother with no morals whatsoever, I finally have 50/50 Custody and Equal Shared Parenting of my, now, 5 year old son.

Without this site and its contributors, I would have given up on this system, and it’s sometimes very questionable processes, years ago.
                      Last edited by DadWhoDidntGiveUp; 12-26-2018, 05:35 PM. Reason: Added Title

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It was a very good reading and thank you for sharing your story. Your case is very much similar with mine, these child abusers needs to stay behind the bars for as long as their children are old enough so they can't be harmed anymore.

People should know the name of the child abuser's lawyer.

Comment

What an amazing story. I admire everything you did to stick up for your rights and the truth. You are a hero. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Key point that I am sure Janus would point out from the website. Never ever leave a matter in the hands of the other parents for more than 60 days where you have no access to a child. Had this matter gone to the court on an emergency motion sooner it would have possibly not been as intense. This is a strong warning to all parents that if you don't see your kids for 2-3 weeks you need to bring an emergency motion immediately.

Comment

I just took the time to read your blog, that's a brutal story and feel for you. This system isn't fair and these actions should never go unpunished. Hopefully you can have a good relationship with your son and that things settle down for you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X