School and zero sucess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School and zero sucess

Two weeks after paying $2000 towards another semester of college, child has decided she can't do it....the money is gone...too late for refunds
    I understand parents are responsible for childrens education, but after 5 different attempts, 5 completely different courses and over 60000$ in student loans, cosigned by parents..at what point is enough?

Anyone experienced this?

A former poster had to pay support and for set up costs and his kid failed three straight years.

Add it to the list for his next appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by canthisberight View Post
      Two weeks after paying $2000 towards another semester of college, child has decided she can't do it....the money is gone...too late for refunds
      I understand parents are responsible for childrens education, but after 5 different attempts, 5 completely different courses and over 60000$ in student loans, cosigned by parents..at what point is enough?

Anyone experienced this?
      At the very least, stop paying child support. Kid is not in school.

Comment

Literally just found this out at 10 pm last night..then got a call from his lawyer today that the ex had put the paperwork in to withdraw the application for child support.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X