X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad truth about the Husband and the In-Law's

Sufferer,

Thanks for sharing your story with me. I feel for u and your kids. It is an awful situation to be in. I can relate with what u mean when u talk about the double standards in your spouse and in-law's. They depict themselves as one united front and that they r all perfect in themselves. And they have the perfect family and perfect lives. And whatever they do is right and can never do any wrong. According to them it is always the outside party/person who is responsible to tilt their perfectly balanced scales. This in fact is as far from reality as possible.

And I am also starting to see the similarity in my husband and his family. At the core he is a part of that family and thinks and reacts like them. And those are the people he will always be true to and stand with no matter what the situation, regardless what is at stake or who is right. They will always continue to be his world, forsaking all others. He will turn away from all his so called promises made to anyone outside his immediate family circle, as in front of them; they hold no meaning to him. He will side by them and try to manipulate u and the situation to suit their needs. In the meantime, making u look like u r the one always at fault with the wrong deeds/intentions. I am just thankful I discovered this out sooner than later, before it was too late for me and further damage was done.

In-Law Trouble

Comment

Merry X-mas To All Of You

hi there,

I truely agree with you "in-law trouble" but if you think these kind of people are united or feel for their siblings and parents.......NO NO NOPE .They can show you that they do care for eachother and are dedicated but in reality their slogan is "I,ME,MYSELF"IF ever needed or when it comes to their respective lives they can kill their owns.
      My husband never felt for his own kids.He always treated them a necessity in tax reduction and child tax benefit cheque .

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X