X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone is an online TV

In case someone still believe...

Family Matter

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone is an online TV program with a focus on a multiplicty of issues affecting contemporary North American life, with a particular emphasis on the interplay between relationships and the justice system: internet dating, addictions, prenups, mental health, adoption, surrogate parenting, same-sex relationships, multicultural relationships, parenting after separation and divorce, mediation, child neglect and abuse, child and spousal support – and this is just the tip of the iceberg! Hosted by an actual sitting Ontario family court judge, this exciting show is the first of its kind anywhere. Justice Brownstone provides educational episodes in an informative, compelling and entertaining talk show format, with guests who are experts in their field and who – until now – have never been accessible to the public.

I pitched an idea to them, had some response and then it stopped. I guess Justice Brownstone does not want to discuss shared parenting or parental alienation lol. The website was good for a laugh though.

Comment

Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
      I pitched an idea to them, had some response and then it stopped. I guess Justice Brownstone does not want to discuss shared parenting or parental alienation lol. The website was good for a laugh though.
      but he did have an episode about Family Lawyers
      What does a lawyer charge? Is the first consultation free? What does a family law lawyer do? Most family court judges spend a lot of time trying to persuade self-represented litigants to get a lawyer or at least get some legal advice. It seems that many people involved in family law disputes do not really understand exactly what family lawyers do and why it’s important to have one. Also, many people who have lawyers do not always make the best use of them.
      Justice Brownstone interviews two family law lawyers from Saskatchewan to give an overview of what to expect from your lawyer. He finds out what they do and how much they charge.

Comment

it's too cold in Alberta )))))))))))))

sorry for sarcasm )

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X