This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LostFather View Post
    Rotflmao. .trust him?!.you must have me.mixed up with another person lol..Dicktte and myself are not seeing eye to eye at all! Just ask his side kick; blink without a penis.

There was a poll by him and blinky they were all excited about. My assumption about this poll was to do what they did to another poster in here that didn't agree with them and decided to let them know it....through this poll apparently there was some landslide of votes that didn't like the guy or something who knows. Anywho Dicktte and blinky decided to start another poll....something about me needing release...anyway...it didn't work out for them quite as planned and i started one of my own polls lol...not even sure if they are still open...look in the general chat section...who does it feel...and bullies...guess which one was my poll..Lmao.

In my humble opinion dicktte is a bully and an arrogant jerk. He's okay until you disagree with him or give him or blinky a taste of their own medicine. They're work like bunch of pack wolves hunting and stalking their prey.

I have to say Dicktte went further than even i had expected. So when his bullying tactics wouldn't work in the public forum for everyone to see. He decided to start stalking me in the pm's.

So I finally did what i should of a long time ago...put him to ignore list..what a breath of fresh air...I recommend to many others...to do the same...blink without a penis is next...but for now she's been staying away from me.

I do not trust him...but in my opinion be had something to offer people in here. Unfortunately others praise has gone right straight to their arrogant heads and they believe it gives them the right to treat people in here like shit. Blink, without a penis (I say this of the many posts where Dicktte and blinky love to play a game where she cuts down other woman apparently they do not know blinky is a woman and Dicktte sets up the puchline by letting the poster know.somewhere into the thread that blinky is a woman, and this is to apparently allow blinky to treat other woman or say things about other woman and treat them like shit) well she commented one day during one of their shows that she is a woman and that somehow her not having a penis is some kind of licence to verbally assault others mainly woman, that it somehow fives her credibility and validity...not!; They try to make others feel like a low life because they didn't win custody/access of their children,...well if his behavior in here is any indication of how h treated his ex I am certain she probably just needed to have it stop..I dunno just saying and only my opinion of course.

Oh and btw it was blinky that she trusted him....not me lol...go back a couple of pages.
    For the record, I sent LostCause a one sentence PM where I called him a fucking goof and here is what he sent me back:

"ahhhh I didn't realize you cared so much dick. Little man. You gotten away with so much bullying in this fourm. I stand up to you. You and stand up stomp you feet. Wave you hands like a little child, starting your poll. What did it get you? Where is that landslide? You're like a child who didn't get that last pony ride. So when you cant get anywhere on the public fourm. You resort to the pm. You are so predictable.

My guess is that you're a little pencil pusher that hasn't seen a real days work in labour. Gets his kicks in here bullying because if you ever tried talking to people in real life you'd get your runt ass kicked.

As I've said in here for everyone to read you do have lots to offer people in here but your arrogance and and your total lack of respect for people in here, specifically those whom dare to disagree with you, your words are obfuscated with your diseased comments.

I may not have the best English but I am 100 times the man and father you could ever wish to be. I may make mistakes. But I don't sit in here and think of ways that I can bully someone into submission. To verbally attack with profanity and try and make that person feel two feet tall because they made a mistake. Somehow that person, because they've made a mistake somehow deserves to lose their children, is to me irreprehencable. Just sayin.

You should know by now that there is nothing you can say to me that will get me out of this fourm. You mean nothing to me. And as I've said to blink with a penis. I havenothing to"

Hmmmmm, any other bullying going on LostCause? Oh wait, I'm on his ignore list.

And no, I didn't cut off the end of that PM, he did.

All his poll talk is funny as well since both the poll that I started and the one he started in response have been decidedly (if not a landslide) against him. Yet he oddly keeps referring to this material - which only undermines his own position.

Anyway after his lengthy PM back to me, I sent him back a second PM that said

"It's so easy to wind up your sorry ass.

Do you have a life outside your bitterness or this forum?"

The guy is well and truly entrenched in hatred.

That is the extent of our PM's.

Just look at his username. And then look at mine. You can stop right there if you want because it will give you the one word answer that tells it all. Or you can dive into the posts each of us has made around here. I'm confident that you will discover that I have made a far more meaningful positive contribution to this board than has he.

Yes I spend a considerable amount of effort here calling people out for various s**t, but I also offer a wealth of good information I think, particularly about custody/access and property division.

He spends most of his time crying.
    Last edited by dadtotheend; 04-17-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mama2bee View Post
      Hi there, my name is _____ and I have insecurity issues that I try to cover up by acting tough online. Please show me attention and argue with me so when I go to bed at night I can feel less alone. Thank you

No one needs to fill in this blank as the responses I am expecting shall be writing their own names in it.

Stop tearing people down on a damn forum and get over yourselves, it only makes you look like a fool and well who wants advice from a narcissist?
      Lmao!! You are awesome my Dear Witty and well written. Kudos!!

Comment

• As someone who has gotten great advice from DTTE as well had him give me s**t I can honestly say I truly value his opinion whether I agree with it or not. He knows what he's talking about, he is very helpful but does not suffer fools lightly.

I think that maybe there are a few people here that need to take a walk, get some fresh air and stop blaming strangers online for your marital problems. He didn't create them and he isn't your ex so stop attacking him like he is. When he didn't agree with me I didn't start calling him names and making it personal. What in the world would that prove other then I'm a control freak who can't see past their own nose? That would make me my ex

If you don't agree with the answers you find here maybe you should stop coming. Or, accept the fact that maybe, just maybe, you are wrong.

Comment

• Bully!!

Comment

• Good Luck

The law is supposed to help. It often hinders. I guess it's the best we (as a society) can do - at present.

The tone at this website tends to be a bit hard, even harsh. I also think that there are some people who allow bitterness to creep into their judgements, etc. - which they share here.

You sound like a very intelligent and articulate woman. I would say it would be in everyone's best (healthy) interests if you could get on with life, get decent employment and not have to live near the subsistence/poverty level in public housing. It can only HELP your children to have that role model!

However, when we get to the matter of law..... I can't say too much. My situation is also hampered by concerns about someone not too healthy playing tricks down the road - as I try to the right thing for everyone - including my kids' father.

Good luck again. Try to make it happen - for you and your kids.

Comment

• sorry for butting into the discussion;
              My wife (Canadian & Irish citizen) has left me with our 2 daughters (Irish born, and Canadian citizens), aged 5 & 6.
              She called immigration on me to tell them I was out of status (she was going to sponsor me).
              I am going to be deported by removal order after the new year and family law case which is due in February.
              Where do i stand regarding access, if the judge grants me anything at all, even supervised access?
              thanks, apologies again

Comment

• Originally posted by notaclue View Post
                sorry for butting into the discussion;
                My wife (Canadian & Irish citizen) has left me with our 2 daughters (Irish born, and Canadian citizens), aged 5 & 6.
                She called immigration on me to tell them I was out of status (she was going to sponsor me).
                I am going to be deported by removal order after the new year and family law case which is due in February.
                Where do i stand regarding access, if the judge grants me anything at all, even supervised access?
                thanks, apologies again
                first off start a new thread and you will get more anwers. I would not really be worried about the access right now until you get the immigration stuff sorted out.

to start a new thread look in the faq section

Comment

• the removal is a done deal, nothing to sort out. I was given bail for the family law issue, then i am out, for at least a year

Comment

• Originally posted by sjandme View Post
                    ...You sound like a very intelligent and articulate woman. I would say it would be in everyone's best (healthy) interests if you could get on with life, get decent employment and not have to live near the subsistence/poverty level in public housing. It can only HELP your children to have that role model...
                    I agree with this. She can easily argue that her schooling, subsequent job and possible relocation are in the best interests of her children. She currently has minimal income and her actions will change that. An important aspect to parenting is having the financial means to adequately provide for the children. She is making efforts to achieve that.

In her current situation, it doesn't sound like she has much money, even with CS from two fathers. This leads me to believe that the fathers have low income too. If this is true, and she can show to the court that she has a stable, well-paying job in another city, then I believe the court will permit the relocation of the children.

Anyone know the OP outcome?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X