X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Court

Couple questions

I have a Final Order from Ontario Court of Justice filed April/07 in Toronto. In june /09 I had completed a motion to change order and this was completed in the Superior Court in Barrie.

I was just served court papers for a court date in Ontario Court in Toronto.

1. SHould they not have filed a Form 15 - motion to change the order? I received a Form 8 general application with no boxes checked....honestly not sure which form I should be replying with- 10 I guess.

2. Should this not be filed with the Superior court, since that is where the last final order was completed as opposed to Ontario Court of Justice?
    It is funny, on the court Form 8, they have the court file number from the first order, and made no mention or attachment of the latest order- this cannot be right.

Thanks

Jason
    Last edited by JayBon; 03-28-2010, 10:45 AM. Reason: spelling

Where does the child reside? That is the jurisdiction the motion should be filed in. If there is already a Final order you are correct it should be a motion to change. Reply with response to motion to change.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X