Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law > Common Law Issues

Common Law Issues The law regarding common law relationships is different than in cases of divorce. Discuss the issues that affect unmarried couples here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 09:59 PM

fieldgrey is on a distinguished road

Annie33:

Perjury is a useless pursuit and a waste of your time. No one will pick up the cause. It speaks more to anger and punishment than anything else. Stay on the path of truth; assuming this is going to trial, get the right evidence and cross examine him on the stand. Don't let the war of the front lines be lost in an insignificant, distracting skirmish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie33 View Post
If he is unfit to drive I don't want my son in a car with him.
As for the important question of child's safety: if you want to do something, that's an issue for a long motion to be heard in person. Seek a temporary order on the issue with affidavit citing your direct evidence, not hearsay. It's a long shot without doctor's report, but you can try.

FG
Old 05-20-2011, 11:44 PM

Gary M is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You sir are a jackass.
Perhaps, but I am also a hard-working, contributing member of society who pays almost 50% of everything I make to the government so they can support lazy-assed bloodsuckers who lie around eating bon-bons, whining about how tough they have it, and expecting everybody else to pay their way. Just sayin' ...

Quote:
What gives you the right to prejudge without knowing the whole situation.
Oh, geez, I dunno... Maybe the fact that this is a public forum where everybody is entitled to their opinion and free to express same? Yeah, that and your own admissions.

Quote:
I have a son who is mentally disturbed because of his father
Uh-huh. I'm certain that it has nothing to do with you

Quote:
So are you one of those disgruntled Dad who waits in the winds to dis any mom that is struggling to protect her own. I think you need to get a life.
Far from it, actually. I am a stupendously happy single Dad with 100% parenting of his 2 children, who has managed to work full-time since he was a teen.

Have a lovely day.

Cheers!

Gary
Old 05-21-2011, 12:29 AM

lilspinx is on a distinguished road

If YOUR concerned about your child as you indicate and the Dad is unfit to drive, or whatever, then why don't you take some initiative and accommodate your child and do the driving so that way your child may have some access to their father.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:18 AM

blinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilspinx View Post
If YOUR concerned about your child as you indicate and the Dad is unfit to drive, or whatever, then why don't you take some initiative and accommodate your child and do the driving so that way your child may have some access to their father.

Don't be absurd! She was a stay at home/common law wife for 7 years and lost two pregnancies so is now on welfare. She can't even WORK to support herself and the child and now you want her to DRIVE the child too???

What is this world coming to???
Old 05-21-2011, 10:31 AM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

hmmm medically unfit to drive can mean so many things, not that he cannot drive but maybe a medical condtion like a problem with a disc in the back makes it hard for him to sit for long periods of time in a truck seat. It is not that he cannot drive for pleasure but it is impossible for him to drive to earn a living.

Oh and by the way, my mom was a stay at home mom for more then double then what you are and she still found a good job despite not having finished high school. Stop with the excuses, get off the phone, stop looking for revenge and get a job. You have way too much free time on your hands
Closed Thread