Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 06-24-2014, 04:53 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay. Lot's of action today.

Tayken .. thank you for you case law and opinions. I'm at FLIC all the time, including today, I have had many free consults. Yes, I know I need a motion. Free legal advice doesn't represent me there. They tell me to go there and provide a scenario. Im experiencing financial hardship at the moment an am using every resource I have to try and retain a lawyer. Pleas be aware, as FB pointed out that most posters have PM'd me encouraging legal counsel. I do not meet the means for duty council they told me. Make no mistake, I will never come back to this forum and lay blame if things go awry.
I'm combining the info here plus the legal advice to get to get a holistic comprehension of what I should be doing. It's hundreds of pages because it strikes a nerve of many ppl in my position and many ppl who've been through it who just don't have the tens of thousands of dollars on hand for legal.
Not sure how this all got side tracked. But Id like to stay on topic if that's okay.

HAMMER DAD: I agree. Starting a new thread would be advantageous.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:08 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oops .. wrong thread

Tags
access, case conference brief, custody, false allegations