Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 09:31 AM

raven70 is on a distinguished road

I travel often accross the country to access my child who is still very young. The hardship emotionally and financially is large. The reality in your situation is that
you can't have what you want, you can't have the best of both worlds. Ethically it
is wrong and on December 9 your little wish will legally stopped. Your ex should
contest it in court,and if he does, you have no chance. I know it is not what you
want to hear but moving the children away from thier father, well, shame on you.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:49 AM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

This basically boils down to her valuing "stuff" more than love, unless of course it's her love.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:58 AM

AtALoss is on a distinguished road

I have deleted this post as I really feel that it is not worth dignifying it with a response any more.

When you have truely realised the value of just life then we may have something to talk about. I truely hoped that I could have made a difference here and to one or two I may have.

So in saying goodbye I will keep you all in my thoughts as I truely wish you the best for your futures.

Last edited by AtALoss; 08-06-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Change of Heart
Old 08-06-2011, 12:23 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

Shrugs.

If you want to take someone to court then you have to be able to make a case. Yes people are judgemental here, but if someone can give good objective reasons for what they want to do, it's very rare that anyone jumps all over them.

It's when people give really poor, nonobjective, thoughtless or selfish reasons for something, or no reason at all, or they explain things poorly and their story is full of holes.

People should come here to have their stories and reasons attacked, because that is exactly what is going to happen in court.

It's typical that someone comes here, tells their story, asks whether they have a good chance, and then when others point out the dozen reasons why they don't have a good chance, they get defencive.
Closed Thread