Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:12 PM

jchiles is on a distinguished road
Default Serious Suspicion of Fraud

Tilda Roll is opposing council. And it appears she may be using court seal stamps that are not legit.

You can read about it here:

https://hunger4healthy.family.blog
Old 04-10-2019, 10:38 PM

Kinso is an unknown quantity at this point

No.... just no.

You need to take that site down.

And seek professional assistance.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:59 AM

Janus will become famous soon enough

I think you've missed the point of the hunger strike.

If you are taking orange juice, other sugars, and vitamins, then you are having lousy food, but that is hardly a hunger strike. You could live for decades on your "hunger strike". If you are truly willing to die, then go on a real hunger strike. Drink only water, and post daily pictures until you get committed to a mental health institution.

...also, if your ex has taken a screenshot of your blog, then your case is effectively over. You will likely never have unsupervised access of your kids ever again. Luckily your ex is wealthy so kids should be fine.

You might be entitled to contractual spousal support. If you were female then for sure, but as a male, and a crazy one at that, I'm not sure.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:14 PM

Stillbreathing will become famous soon enough

Jchiles take a deep breath. You are focusing your energy on something negative that even if it were true would be a waste of time. You need to take that site down and keep those thoughts private. You admit that you are disabled and have a problem with the blood flow to your brain. Therefor your thinking may be affected as In slowed or having difficulty understanding complex matters.
Try to concentrate on the things and little everyday blessings that are going well. Be the best person you can be under the difficult circumstances you are in. Donít go on a hunger strike. Your kids need you alive. Be a superhero role model for them by living the best life you can with what you have . Instead of being angry be grateful and happy when you see them even if itís supervised. Raise the bar. The best revenge on your ex is to be happy and grateful despite all your challenges. I guarantee it will drive her nuts plus youíll feel much better.

You can also join your local brain injury group. Meet new friends and do interesting activities. Good luck to you
Old 04-16-2019, 10:47 PM

I didn't ask for advice.

In my experience, advice, especially the unsolicited variety, is usually given to satisfy some need of the advice giver.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:52 PM

Janus, you seem angry at me. Why do you care what I'm doing? Maybe some transference/counter-transference going on with you, on reading my story???
Old 04-17-2019, 07:23 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchiles View Post
I didn't ask for advice.

In my experience, advice, especially the unsolicited variety, is usually given to satisfy some need of the advice giver.

Best to stay away from internet forums then.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:26 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchiles View Post
Janus, you seem angry at me. Why do you care what I'm doing? Maybe some transference/counter-transference going on with you, on reading my story???

Janus never gets angry at anyone. He calls a spade a spade. Most people who do what you are/were doing lose the battle they are fighting. Good luck to you though. Youíll need it. Along with a good lawyer and psychiatrist.
Old 04-30-2019, 03:05 PM

Kkc is on a distinguished road

the link is closed...and yes Janus calls things as they are whether you like it or not, if you disagree with it entirely, its great to get the input on his position
Old 05-21-2019, 03:43 PM

Happyatlantic is on a distinguished road

You can no longer access the site.

Tags
forgery, fraud