Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:36 PM

blinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the rough

Sure, you can PM me if you like.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:41 PM

SynGreis is on a distinguished road

i cant pm you just posted on your wall.

lets get back on topic though..
Old 10-18-2012, 04:35 PM

quick question, excluding settlements, can i ask for something that isnt included in the application or would i have to do a change of order or start a new proceeding of application?
Old 10-18-2012, 04:57 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
If you've been to the doctor and have 'documents' to prove it, you'd also be well aware that hyperthyroidism is highly treatable with propranolol or other beta blockers, which are relatively cheap even if you don't have insurance coverage. This would seem a much more appropriate, inexpensive and healthier alternative to spends gads of money on food to deal with the weight loss and increased appetite.

You seem to have a lot of excuses as to why you aren`t doing what you should be in regards to supporting your child.
I do not want to hijack tread but is it any "blockers" to help with opposite? I mean when you eat not much but keep gain weight?
Old 10-18-2012, 07:32 PM

regardless it didnt help...
Old 10-19-2012, 12:40 PM

Bumpity Bump Bump.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:46 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynGreis View Post
you know what i mean .

im fairly confident but i want to make sure my success is highest possible. if you guys need specific information don't hesitate to ask me.
Then stop calling children "IT".

In any material it should be written, no matter who has "custody" by either party as "our children".

You have object relation issues possibly and may be viewing the children as "objects" and not human beings. We do not (a) know what you mean and (b) only care about the child's best interests and not insure *your* success is as high as possible but, the best outcome for the child (not "IT") in question.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:56 PM

HammerDad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynGreis View Post
no, the kid is mine she admit it on phone and in the answer, i want to see my own son hence this proceeding.
Apparently she has said LOTS of things. Get the test to prove it before setting yourself up for ~20 years of obligations.

You may want to be the father, but before you start committing yourself to the kid and getting attached, find out if you are first.

Get the test.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:42 PM

when she told me it wasn't mine i didn't buy it at all. i have no reason to believe its not mine and the parental duties was settled a long time ago as i offered to care for the child.

i went back in my documents and i never put "it" as the child so I'm in the clear, i know i did that sometimes and i really shouldn't be doing that

but thanks for your opinions hammerdad and tayken.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:08 PM

blinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerDad View Post
Apparently she has said LOTS of things. Get the test to prove it before setting yourself up for ~20 years of obligations.

You may want to be the father, but before you start committing yourself to the kid and getting attached, find out if you are first.

Get the test.
Agreed, could be a much bigger mess down the road if it turns that the baby isn't yours and bio-dad turns up. Then you and bio-dad would both be 'on the hook' for CS and you could be splitting baby's time between the three of you. Why sign up for a lifetime of this if you don't have to?