This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family law in a box?

I am going to a "free" divorce information session hosted by Family Law in a Box which seems to be a website peddling access to information.
    Does anybody know anything about them? Have any experience with the information sources they sell?

For the good of all, put it back in the box and return it, it's defective!

I know nothing about the organization, sorry. But after years here, I can't honestly believe any website you have to pay for would do a better job.

Comment

I had never heard about this organization before your post, but at least they recommend the excellent book "Surviving Your Divorce" by Michael G. Cochrane!

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
        Hmmm...This smells like a Timeshare rat to me:-) I'll say run, especially if you haven't paid any money yet?

Their mission statement: They are here to help people looking to represent themselves during a separation/divorce. The acknowledge the fact that "you won't get special treatment when you do represent yourself", and they are there to help guide you through the family law conundrum

Family Law in a Box

For those of you on Farcebook, you can "friend or like them"

https://www.facebook.com/familylawinabox
        Farcebook on purpose or typo?

Comment

I seem to recall the organizations name;

I would love to hear your opinion on the experience after you go.

Maybe you would be so kind as even to pm the info/website/how you found them?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X