This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Decision

Had my final trial summissions on 16th dec 2011 and till now no decision.There were simple issues no millions of dollars involved.

What is taking Mr Judge so long .Does anyone have any idea how long can it take.Can it take more than 6 months or 6 months is the max

Thanks in advance for all the replies

I had my final submissions April 2 2012, and am also waiting. Like you not many issues, i asked this same question not long ago and the advise that was given to me was to try calling the court clerks office...I haven`t yet myself, gonna ride it out a bit longer but maybe you can try.....

Comment

Originally posted by sufferer View Post
      Had my final trial summissions on 16th dec 2011 and till now no decision.There were simple issues no millions of dollars involved.

What is taking Mr Judge so long .Does anyone have any idea how long can it take.Can it take more than 6 months or 6 months is the max

Thanks in advance for all the replies
      Wow. That is a while. I would call the Judge's admin and see what is up.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X