Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 07-16-2022, 04:43 PM

Anotherday is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
And report the lawyer.
I will report her tonight.
Old 07-16-2022, 04:53 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

No you do need to have evidence but video of him during visitation and things like that are not necessary. And it doesnt matter if he lives next door or down the street. The bottom line is he is entitled to see his kid. Being a bad father isnt a crime.

Heres an example. For proof for parenting time, providing messages that show he told you he isnt coming is better proof than saying he didnt show. Messages saying he only wants two hours arent relevant.

You have to look at what he is asking for and what your response is.

You are so muddled up in anger that it is hard to understand what the case actually is and what will reasonably happen. Listen to your new lawyer, set aside your anger over his actions and stop letting your emotions get the better of you.
Old 07-16-2022, 05:07 PM

Quote:
No you do need to have evidence but video of him during visitation and things like that are not necessary. And it doesn�t matter if he lives next door or down the street. The bottom line is he is entitled to see his kid. Being a bad father isn�t a crime.

Here�s an example. For proof for parenting time, providing messages that show he told you he isn�t coming is better proof than saying he didn�t show. Messages saying he only wants two hours aren�t relevant.

You are so muddled up in anger that it is hard to understand what the case actually is and what will reasonably happen. Listen to your new lawyer, set aside your anger over his actions and stop letting your emotions get the better of you.
Got it.
But he did not show. But even if he did, did only on his terms.

How about proof such as - he was not taking the child when I was giving him and disappeared from the child's life?
I told him, take for an hour, 2 or 3 or 4 or 5. He never took any of those.

As for the timing, I am giving that time.

But he tells Judge that I am not.

For all other advises, thanks a lot.

My goal is for him to have 6 hours visit each time.
Every other Saturday. He asks for 3 hours each Saturday.
I am telling you, he will not take those hours. But the Judge will give it to him and I will be happy about that. But I am already giving this hours to him. That is my point.

If he won't exercise them and asks for less, that schedule will have to be modified. But that’s something to deal with later.
Old 07-16-2022, 05:25 PM

Quote:
When he asks for 2 hrs, I say - Yes, sir.
When he cancels, I reply, no problem.
But he goes to court and says something else.

But anyway, that's going to change.

You are right, I am getting angry or frustrated when someone accuses me like that.

But I am going to let the new lawyer to deal with it.

For instance, my old lawyer said, report if the child comes home dirty after visit. I was like, do I have to report daycare too, because the child returns from daycare dirty all the time.

Things like that do not bother me at all. My focus is child's needs and safety. As long as he is able to provide it for a short amount of time, I am ok with that.

Again, I know he is entitled to see the child and that right I have never tried to take from him. I never did and will never do.
Old 07-16-2022, 11:05 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherday View Post
anyway, stay away from the russian speaking lawyers. All of them are corrupt.
Slava Bohu, shcho ya ne moskal

Last edited by Tayken; 07-16-2022 at 11:08 PM.