Step Parent Father and Biological Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step Parent Father and Biological Father

I am a step father to an 11 year old and have been since he was born. The mother has a court agreement with the biological father nothing has come of it, he doesn't see the child. I went to court and have visitation/access rights. I recently learned she is seeking out the biological father and wanted to know what my rights are in this situation, TIA

if she seeking him for access or for child support ? Is child content with having access with you? Does he want access with biological father ? For how long have you had court ordered access with the child for ?

Comment

I'm not sure what she is going for which is why I'm trying to figure out what my rights are. We've had a legal court order for 2 years and had access to him prior to that (for reasons it went to court). The child has never met his biological father, and to my knowledge is content with coming here.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X