question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

My friend separated 2-3 years ago and has shared physical and legal custody. He and his ex have a 10 years old kid. His ex remained in the house while he moved into an apartment. Recently he moved in with his sister. She has a house and lives there with her family. Now, the kid has everything but his ex claims the kid is not happy there. Unfortunately even the kid said that is under stress from other kids in the house, from uncle....the child feels neglected. I have been in their house and didn't notice anything abnormal. My friend does sometimes leave the kid there and goes out late. Once I dropped him off I saw the little one crying and saying why you leave me here because person X did this ti me and person Y did this.

His ex knows all this and added plenty more in her motion that he got on Friday. You have no stable job, you live in someone elses house, the child is getting mentally sick there and much more.

I told him to reply just with the child has roof over head, food, clothes and people who care for him. To me it sounds just another case of taking custody over things that don't matter in court.

I put this question here to ease his mind if people reply and agree with me that her chances are next to nil.

I disagree, he is at risk of losing his child support reduction (because anybody who doesn't care their children are sad is a piece of shit and will pay for it one way or another).

Comment

ya rite. which way lol

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X