This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

Well it has been another unhappy month and still nothing in return from his lawyer. He plans on doing all the matrimonial home settlement,business dealings,spousal support and division of my assets during the last nine years at one time cause of course he has nothing (of course) We will never agree on this so can I steer the lawyers into one at a time? Once the matrimonial home is done then I can move on and meet him for coffee at the courts if he wants to see me that often. This is really getting stupid. Is there anyway to get him moving besides paying him off. That is exactly what it would be. I have NO intention of giving him anything that he is not entitled too. The house account is down to near nothing and all the bills are in his name eg hydro,water,gas. When asked for money he states "Use the F- ing money you have, to pay them. Am I liable for bills in his name at this point? My credit score is great but his won,t be if I don,t pay them He has nothing to do with house bills and never has for the last nine years+.
    PS Have a merry christmas or the best we all can.
    Looking for just a little xmas cheer thats all
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X