Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for DICK Smith to out posters' true sex!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for DICK Smith to out posters' true sex!

Our good friend DICK (how appropriate) has decided that all the men on this forum who have sole custody of their children are actually extremely angry WOMEN who make fake posts pretending to be men with custody.

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...html#post88552

This forum is in itself a cesspool of improper fakes who have their own agendas. If you are a father, this forum is riddled with misinformation and seething with extremely angry women with their own agenda that includes fake posts pretending to be men "who got sole custody" etc.
    This thread is for DICK to please inform us who these imposters are! Because he's just here to help you know, and really, it's only fair that we (as the poor uneducated plebes fooled by these BBV's masquerading as successful fathers) are aware of this tomfoolery!

I know you're just here to help, DICK. Won't you please unravel this mystery for us?

Is it relevant that I'm fairly certain that Dick is a hermaphrodite?

No one that whiny could be all man.

Comment

/checks the ol' twig and jiggly berries...

Yep...still there....

My wife will be thrilled

Comment

and Pursuing...are you setting the stage to tell ol' tricky Dick to go F4 himself?

Comment

lol...I think the poor guy is F4'ed enough without my help.

Comment

Originally posted by slughead10 View Post
            i have sole custody but not sure where i stand i used to be a man till the ex cut off my balls. Does this make me an imposter?
            Helpful hint: check in her purse, that's where we all keep them.

Comment

Slughead, a little test do you sit down or stand up to pee?
              That will determine your answer
              ROTFLOL

Comment

Wait a minute!

If I was a woman I would be lying around on my ass by the pool, drinking hideously expensive bubbly while being fanned by naked athletes and receiving simultaneous pedi and manicures, all while sending runners back and forth the to bank to deposit my neverending and always increasing flow of SS & CS cheques from my ex. My mom would be raising my cashcows, er, I mean my "kids" in an effort to ensure that my ex remains below the magical mystical 40% parenting mark.. On those rare occasions that the cash, er, "kids" were actually home, they would be washing my Mercedes. Or my Lexus. And, of course, I'd be living in a mortgage-free mansion along with my new mate, the doctor. Oops: Gotta go - another SS cheque just arrived. Oh Ricardo? Come to mama....

For Pete's sake, please out me! Pleaaaaaase, Dick, out me!

Cheers!

Gary

(relax ladies: that was all tongue-in-cheek)

Comment

If I had boobs and a vagina I'd never have to leave the house.

Comment

Can I please have a penis?

By the way, thanks for the laugh. Rough day and needed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                      Wait a minute!

If I was a woman I would be lying around on my ass by the pool, drinking hideously expensive bubbly while being fanned by naked athletes and receiving simultaneous pedi and manicures, all while sending runners back and forth the to bank to deposit my neverending and always increasing flow of SS & CS cheques from my ex. My mom would be raising my cashcows, er, I mean my "kids" in an effort to ensure that my ex remains below the magical mystical 40% parenting mark.. On those rare occasions that the cash, er, "kids" were actually home, they would be washing my Mercedes. Or my Lexus. And, of course, I'd be living in a mortgage-free mansion along with my new mate, the doctor. Oops: Gotta go - another SS cheque just arrived. Oh Ricardo? Come to mama....

For Pete's sake, please out me! Pleaaaaaase, Dick, out me!

Cheers!

Gary

(relax ladies: that was all tongue-in-cheek)
                      you forgot the looking at where to go for your next quarterly vacation. lol

Comment

Don't feed the trolls, kids...,

Comment

Originally posted by Fedupwithcrap View Post
                          Slughead, a little test do you sit down or stand up to pee?
                          That will determine your answer
                          ROTFLOL
                          NOT A RELIABLE INDICATOR ... if you are potty-training a little girl!

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
                            NOT A RELIABLE INDICATOR ... if you are potty-training a little girl!
                            Ha! I believe I have found an imposter right here - now that I know to be on the lookout. Everyone knows men don't potty train girls!

Comment

Wow. I missed THIS little party. Yes: DICK is a very appropriate name for our paranoid hate-mongering misogynist "friend" who is really "only trying to help." So is SLUG. Great visual there too.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X