Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:03 PM

Sad54 is on a distinguished road

Lol! Kate331 you gave me a good chuckle.

Yes the bio father is devoted and you are right about the mother being a nut case. It gets better ... She decided that she didnít want to be a mom anymore but loves being a mother. She didnít want to deal with the day to day things involved in being a mom because it interfered with her wanting to be a writer. She got rid of her husband, let him have custody of the kids (she just has them for occasional sleepovers and outings). She got herself an apartment and my husband. Life is good.

Iím pretty sure there will be good days ahead for me.
Old 10-26-2018, 08:56 PM

kate331 is on a distinguished road

This is even better, now that we know these girls are shielded from this with a loving Father, yes there is a God. My ex did the exact same thing, except his new love expresses herself through aromatherapy (dont ask me how that works, I dont have a clue). I have little sympathy for parents that abandon their children to fulfill their own needs, lets hope he is shooting blanks.

The best revenge is living a good life, and I see a bright future for you and your family. You can do this!!!
Old 10-26-2018, 09:00 PM

Again, you made me smile! Iím going to have to change my username at this rate 😆.

And yes, he is shooting blanks lol
Old 10-26-2018, 09:43 PM

kate331 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad54 View Post
He has said more than once that his affair partnerís children are so bright and smart. He plays board games with them, goes to movies with them, etc. Makes my kids feel really rejected.
You maybe should mention to your adult children, that he is playing Grandpa to these children. Of course Grandparents think Grandchildren are perfect. The credit belongs to these girls father imo.

There are members here that have far more knowledge on the legal stuff, that can help you through this stage in your new life.

But I do hope, I and others can make you eventually change your user name to Happy54!
Old 10-26-2018, 11:05 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

In the years to come you will arrive at the peace of mind that I am now entering in that "I dodged a bullet" in that I don't have to spend my old age playing nurse to a miserable old puke.

My revenge is, as others told me it would be, that I am living well and have love of my son. I have never forgotten my ex telling me that he would "see me homeless on the streets." Well, he tried his very best. My anger propelled me through those dark times. I survived. You will too.
Old 10-27-2018, 12:47 AM

Arabian, that is so sad that your ex had wanted to see you homeless on the streets. How can someone say that to anyone let alone someone they had once loved? Just terrible. I am happy that your life is so good today.
Old 10-27-2018, 11:00 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Arabian, that is so sad that your ex had wanted to see you homeless on the streets. How can someone say that to anyone let alone someone they had once loved? Just terrible. I am happy that your life is so good today.

Are you kidding? Most vindictive exes do this! My partners ex is now trying to give him a heart attack with all her bs. Making sure the kids are in his will and have hundreds of thousands in life insurance coverage. My father told my mother she got enough of his money and wasnít getting anymore and that money was for a roof over his kids heads!

Your ex is going to get super ugly in this process so prepare yourself. Selfish narcissistic people do that. Not to scare you, to prepare you. No matter what he says or does, you stay true to yourself because he will not be thinking of anyone but himself!
Old 10-28-2018, 07:52 AM

Well, I wonít be changing my username to happy54 just yet. I thought I was past the weepy stage but apparently not. The last couple of days have been hard.

I wish I could fast forward to next year and be done with this.
Old 10-29-2018, 07:42 AM

Mom 2 Two is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, I wonít be changing my username to happy54 just yet. I thought I was past the weepy stage but apparently not. The last couple of days have been hard.

I wish I could fast forward to next year and be done with this.

Hugs to you. It does get better even though thatís hard to see right now. Try to go see friends or your kids. Keep yourself busy... but also let yourself grieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2018, 09:14 AM

Thanks Mom 2 Two. In my mind I know you are right.