Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 03:04 PM

HammerDad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONTMOMMA View Post
struggling to get regular support payments and am still the only one who has any responsibilities at all.....
As mentioned, register your agreement with FRO. Why should you stress yourself over this sort of stuff when there are organizations out there that can take care of this for you.....for free....
Old 08-23-2012, 03:15 PM

sassie77 is on a distinguished road

I know the family law system is a joke and your right if us as woman refused to send the child we are breaching the Order and could be held in contempt, however he does not want to see the child that he fought so hard for and now he doesn't bother. Very frustrating. It seem's that he may have some anger and resentment towards you and taking it out on your daughter. Which is disgusting as most men are fighting for time with their kids. There is no recourse as our system is extremely flawed.
Just attempt to get your daughters Support through FRO and leave him alone as it is going to effect your mental state, and your relationships go forward.
He's a deadbeat...When woman decide to have children our lives change and some men just carry on as they always have. Some men are great fathers and the woman won't allow them to be. All around it's wrong and sad, but for your sake leave it be, make sure you keep an email trail because in a year when he wants to see his daughter, he could accuse you of keeping her away. Can you tell I have dealt with this insanity
Old 08-23-2012, 03:22 PM

ONTMOMMA is on a distinguished road

Well, FRO is just one more system he can manipulate......

And, FRO doesn't really take care of anything at all..... at least they haven't yet. So far they've been able to leave voicemails for me on answering machines that don't exist, lose all the paperwork I've submitted - twice - and ignore my messages and voicemails.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:26 PM

ONTMOMMA is on a distinguished road

You're right....its all a meaningless, cruel joke. It is all his loss in the end....he's missing out on one incredibly intelligent, beautiful girl. I only wish I were aware of how much a joke this whole thing is before I spent a fortune on it...that money would have been much better spent on a Deluxe Disney Vacation !
Closed Thread

Tags
access, back support, expenses, support