This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Pls.

It is almost that time of the year where I need to give my Ex my proposed parenting Schedule .. My Previous parenting Schedule will expire at the end of the Childrens school year. I want to propose a full year schedule this time, However The Stbx Has E mailed me that she will only accept schedules for 3 Months at a time.
    I am sure that when we finally get to Special chambers a Judge will Make a longer term Schedule that 3 months. So My Question is; Is there any Justification or legality that says that 3 months has any justification in the Family Law System ?

The current Interm Judgement only says Joint cutody and Generous Access.

Just email her the year, and then if she complains break it up into quarters and send the same every 3 months instead.

keep the correspondance on the issue, and if need be in a year you can show you proffered a year, then the same exact year in 3 month increments.

After that - you can show the other side is being a little foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
      After that - you can show the other side is being a little foolish.
      Very foolish, yes. And controlling on her part.

Comment

I agree, Yes She has been trying to exert her authority to make me pay and suffer for having the audacity to Leave her by the curb.
        Thank you all.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X