Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I'm sorry. I should be happy to have 250g of his debt. Wouldn't anyone be? Yes he's remarried - did you see "Thank God" ?? Sounds pretty positive to me. Nothing bitter about acknowledging that there ARE good dads out there. And yeah - he does deserve it - so while you're looking up definitions - look up "calling a spade, a spade" b/c that's all I've done. You have a good night too.

Comment

I wrote nothing in my first response that should have been taken offensively and if I offended you, I am sorry.
      I was simply trying to point out, that your feelings of your ex, must be carefully kept in check due to the let me say; not so nice things you describe him as, and not to use the "B" word. It's easy to let your feelings take over. THAT'S ALL! I did not insinuate that you were guilty of what I wrote.

However, you keep coming back with more of the same:

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
      No. I'm sorry. I should be happy to have 250g of his debt. Wouldn't anyone be?
      sarcasm?

Yes he's remarried - did you see "Thank God" ?? Sounds pretty positive to me.
      Yes I did see that, but in the context, it had a negative connotation

Nothing bitter about acknowledging that there ARE good dads out there.
      I understood that clearly but you really said there are good dad's out there, but your ex is definitely not one of them.

And yeah - he does deserve it
      enough said

bit·ter

   [bit-er] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, verb, adverb
      adjective 1. having a harsh, disagreeably acrid taste, like that of aspirin, quinine, wormwood, or aloes.

2. producing one of the four basic taste sensations; not sour, sweet, or salt.

3. hard to bear; grievous; distressful: a bitter sorrow.

4. causing pain; piercing; stinging: a bitter chill.

5. characterized by intense antagonism or hostility: bitter hatred.

None of the above definitions describe your emotions. I was wrong and again I apologize.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X