Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Greetings to You All and Your Families

Dear ODF Members

I am writing to express my sincere / sincerest apologies for what I might have said or not said in the past on the forum. My behaviour was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect the forum deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from getting the help/support we all needed during the difficult times.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behaviour. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behaviour befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to building better bridges with you all again/soon. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience by PM if you don't feel like replying to this post.

Finally...I have been following the forum during my time off the board with interest, and noticed that some are still going through difficult times.....and I'll like to wish everyone a merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays and God Bless

Sincerely

***FWB formerly known as Oink

very nice apology. I know that at one time or another lots of us, myself included, have said things that we regret later. The important part is to learn from mistakes and move forward.

Welcome back.

Comment

S'ok, we all make mistakes - why do you think we are here posting comments in a divorce forum? All the best in 2014!

Comment

Look forward to seeing some constructive advice in the coming year.

Comment

Welcome back!

I am most grateful for your username change! lol. No longer will I think "pig" when reading your posts! lol.

A very merry CHRISTmas to you, FWB.

Comment

Dear FWB,

People can change, and I am so proud of you. May you and your family have a wonderful, blessed Christmas, and all the best in the New Year.

xo
            caranna

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X