• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow - Save your Scissors...

YouTube - ‪City and Colour- Save Your Scissors‬‎

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      Such class as usual. I have no respect for anyone who treats their child as personal property and a pawn and I could care less if you respect me or not. I can certainly think of lots to say however your biggest issue and what will become your biggest downfall isn't shared parenting or child support or anything to do with the best interest of the child, it's the arrogance you display in owning your child and handing out orders to her father.

Your child's saving grace will only be that as she grows up in this situation, she will eventually come to see who and what you really are and when she's old enough to be able to make her own decisions she will return the favour and not choose you.

You can save your 'honey' nonsense for the next person you're trying to snow. You are so self focussed that you really don't take the time to read what others are telling you both flat out and implied, especially if it is not in agreement with you. YOU are the only person who can't see your behaviour for what it is and eventually that will come back to bite you in the ass.

PS....I'm pretty sure that SOTS may be getting tired of repeating that she is not a man.
      you are a faceless coward. preaching about people thinking they're self-righteous and better-than.. look at you. trying to talk like you know what my kids are going to choose. how dare you?
      obviously you have to be a dickhead to fit in around here.

sorry stos - i know you tried to help and i appreciate that. obviously this site isnt' about advice it's about people with an axe to grind.

blink - you're obviously the pussy you've posted as your pic.

Comment

Originally posted by logicalvelocity View Post
        it's clear who turned this post to shit.

you just keep letting it happen..i guess it's entertaining for you?

Comment

Originally posted by cande26 View Post
          you are a faceless coward. preaching about people thinking they're self-righteous and better-than.. look at you. trying to talk like you know what my kids are going to choose. how dare you?
          obviously you have to be a dickhead to fit in around here.

sorry stos - i know you tried to help and i appreciate that. obviously this site isnt' about advice it's about people with an axe to grind.

blink - you're obviously the pussy you've posted as your pic.
          Everytime someone disagrees with you, even in the slightest, and when trying to offer you perspective and advice you resort to trashy name calling, threats and mudslinging. You've got 21 posts on this board and at least 16 of them are derogatory towards pretty much anyone and everyone who took the time to reply to you to offer advice and perspective.

uhmm. yes, i appreciate nobody is perfect - especially when it comes to parenting. i don't micro-manage, in fact i have a firm understanding that he needs to find his own way with her and she with him..that's what bonding is about. i'm clear on all of that..i guess i must not sound like i am. or perhaps people are just assuming that i'm an over-bearing mother who thinks she's better than the father? i don't think i've portrayed that in any of the posts under shared parenting, so i'm not sure what some people's problems are.
          what i need help with is the part about the time-split he's asking for. does it sound reasonable?
          and please, if you can't find something relevant to say - just don't say it. it's unnecessary, not to mention annoying as hell.

This is a perfect example of it, SOTS was indeed trying to help you and said NOTHING offensive and yet even in that you thought the best way to respond was to be rude and dismissive.

Best of luck to your child, she'll need it.

Comment

Everytime someone disagrees with you, even in the slightest, and when trying to offer you perspective and advice you resort to trashy name calling, threats and mudslinging. You've got 21 posts on this board and at least 16 of them are derogatory towards pretty much anyone and everyone who took the time to reply to you to offer advice and perspective.

This is a perfect example of it, SOTS was indeed trying to help you and said NOTHING offensive and yet even in that you thought the best way to respond was to be rude and dismissive.

Best of luck to your child, she'll need it.
            Thanks blink. I could not believe that she would attack me for a post that pointed out that they should each give each other some leeway. Not once did I say she was a bad mother or anything.

Comment

You're too optimistic, SOTS, lol. She went on her little rampage starting on her second post here and hasn't stopped since. Best to just let her vent it out I think and when she tires of people ignoring her because of her attitude eventually she will probably go away. I suspect that's what happens in her personal life which is why she's seeking the attention here.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                Thanks blink. I could not believe that she would attack me for a post that pointed out that they should each give each other some leeway. Not once did I say she was a bad mother or anything.
                sorry, someone needs to tell me how i was attacking you. i do believe i thanked you for your attempt to help. ?? then i stated my opinion that people on this site have an axe to grind. i figured with the nod of appreciation you might understand i wasn't referring to you. i wasn't saying you had an axe to grind. is that what you thought i was attacking you about?
                i'm sorry if it came off that way. again, i was trying to thank you.

Comment

it's clear who turned this post to shit.

you just keep letting it happen..i guess it's entertaining for you?
                  Yes - Collectively, as a forum, we learn lots from you on information you provide. It re-enforces our own views.

Comment

if you can't find something relevant to say - just don't say it. it's unnecessary, not to mention annoying as hell.
                    so what did this mean then? I offered some advice that was relevant to the conversation. Then you call my advice annoying. This is not you saying thanks at all.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                      so what did this mean then? I offered some advice that was relevant to the conversation. Then you call my advice annoying. This is not you saying thanks at all.
                      that was directed to blink. most definitely not to you.

Comment

You're too optimistic, SOTS, lol. She went on her little rampage starting on her second post here and hasn't stopped since. Best to just let her vent it out I think and when she tires of people ignoring her because of her attitude eventually she will probably go away. I suspect that's what happens in her personal life which is why she's seeking the attention here.
                        gotta agree with you there. I was hoping that eventually her mind would open to new ideas and suggestions. She needs to let some of the hate and anger go. Once she is able to do that she may find herself a bit more calmer and rational.

Comment

that was directed to blink. most definitely not to you.
                          you quoted me and no where in the post did you say it was directed at blink.

Comment

uhmm. yes, i appreciate nobody is perfect - especially when it comes to parenting. i don't micro-manage, in fact i have a firm understanding that he needs to find his own way with her and she with him..that's what bonding is about. i'm clear on all of that..i guess i must not sound like i am. or perhaps people are just assuming that i'm an over-bearing mother who thinks she's better than the father? i don't think i've portrayed that in any of the posts under shared parenting, so i'm not sure what some people's problems are.
                            what i need help with is the part about the time-split he's asking for. does it sound reasonable?
                            and please, if you can't find something relevant to say - just don't say it. it's unnecessary, not to mention annoying as hell.
                            it's clear to me that i was talking about your post, then asked you about the time-splitting then requested anyone who doesn't have anything relevant to say (blink) please don't say it.
                            it's obvious that what i said is true. i was talking to you then told blink to keep out of it. blink couldn't keep out of it because she never can, so that's when i thanked you kindly for trying to help and started wasting my time with blink.
                            believe it or don't, i'm just sayin'....

Comment

Back pedaling .... which is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by logicalvelocity View Post
                                Back pedaling .... which is okay.
                                point taken.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X