Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Court docs

Word.

I'm encountering this same problem with every document - when the field I'm typing in expands to accommodate the size of what I'm typing (in this case, OP lawyer info which I can't shorten or alter) it throws the rest of the paging out of wack by creating a whole bunch of new lines and therefore a bunch of blank, wasted space and that's how it prints.
    I've started the documents new but get the same result; I can't copy and paste into a different Word template (allowing me to remove the extra space) and there's nothing you can change or alter in this Word document (even in Edit Document mode) because it's a legal document so there's no way to remove the added space.

Does anyone know if it is common or frowned upon to hand in paperwork with one or two completely blank pages in the mix? I don't want to hand it in like that but I don't know how to avoid it.

Originally posted by cande26 View Post
    Word.

I'm encountering this same problem with every document - when the field I'm typing in expands to accommodate the size of what I'm typing (in this case, OP lawyer info which I can't shorten or alter) it throws the rest of the paging out of wack by creating a whole bunch of new lines and therefore a bunch of blank, wasted space and that's how it prints.
    I've started the documents new but get the same result; I can't copy and paste into a different Word template (allowing me to remove the extra space) and there's nothing you can change or alter in this Word document (even in Edit Document mode) because it's a legal document so there's no way to remove the added space.

Does anyone know if it is common or frowned upon to hand in paperwork with one or two completely blank pages in the mix? I don't want to hand it in like that but I don't know how to avoid it.
    Procedure is to strike out blank space (from top left to bottom right) with a diagonal line. Thats it.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X