This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex-Wife operated by her Causin

My ex-wife operated by her causin. Because of her Causin and her mother she left the house. She left me and my kids for six months. Then I received court orders. After Children Lawyer and clinical advisor involed and they decieded to give joint custody.

My ex - wife allways look scared. I pay her every month $1100.00
    For the swimming class they did not comeup with the swimming dress, My daughter called me that I am at the swimming class and bring the dress.
    I went there chnged the cloths for all three kids and took them to the swimming class then took to the shower and changed the cloths. My ex just stand beside me like 3ed person and allways get instruction from her cell phone.

How can I get my wife get out of this? How she end it up believed her causin? Is she was brianwashed? Did they get money from my ex-wife?

Need your help.

I believed it's all seup. Help me.

Comment

You're blaming your wife, her cousin, and her mother.

Do you have no share of the blame?

There is nothing you can do.
      She has left you.
      The relationship is over.
      Get used to it.

Just be the BEST Father you can be.

Find a new wife.

Comment

I can see, She still love me. She left because of her causin push her to do that. When my kids was at the hospital we spend the night and day togeether with the kid. I know she still love me but she is scared. But She will change her mind and come to me. I am confident about that.

Comment

If she wanted to be with you, she would. Instead she's meeting with the Children Lawyer and others asking for custody.

You can't control what she or her family does. She's an adult and will ultimately decide. You can either move on and focus on being the best dad you can be, or you can sit and complain and wait for your ex to hopefully return to you.

Most of us have been in situations, school/hospitals, where we are together with our ex for the kid's sake. It doesn't mean we're still in love and getting back together.

Time to move on...

Comment

Originally posted by mnadarasah View Post
            How can I get my wife get out of this?
            Why do you care?

How she end it up believed her causin? Is she was brianwashed?
            Maybe, maybe not. Not your problem.

Need your help.
            I don't see the problem. If what you say is true (she abandoned the children for 6 months) then your joint custody is probably of the fake "custodial parent has final say" variety, which means that to a large extent she can't cause you or the children any problems.

Also, lousy parents don't become good parents overnight. She sucked at the swimming, fine... give her a chance, she'll become better. Her personal life doesn't matter, all that matters is how she handles the kids, and unless she is causing permanent damage, it is ok for her to make some mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by iceberg View Post
              My ex loved me and wanted to reconcile but due to her family her love turned into hatress and here we are.

Just be prepared
              if she wanted to reconcile she would of. Easier to blame family then say your spouse no longer loves you and wants to be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
                You're blaming your wife, her cousin, and her mother.

Do you have no share of the blame?

There is nothing you can do.
                She has left you.
                The relationship is over.
                Get used to it.

Just be the BEST Father you can be.

Find a new wife.
                totally agree. Sometimes spouses find it easier when they are still in love to believe that others are keeping the object of their affection away from. They cannot accept that the other person no longer loves them or wants to be with them. I wonder of people like that are more prone to violence against the people they see keeping them away from their soon to be ex?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X