This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
    I didn't interpret that as insulting the military, I interpreted it as badmouthing her ex. That his behaviour was not that of a "real" soldier.
    So it is OK to bad mouth the "ex" and not the military. I think she has some nerve commenting in that way about her "ex" or the military. I am sure that she made it a cake walk while he was on tour .......... probably hoped that he would die over there - like a lot of people, worth more MONEY dead than alive. How the hell does she know what someone's "behaviour" is like anyhow when 1. was never married to the person (from previous posts) 2. does not live in the same prov (from her previous posts) and 3. he was in Afghanistan and therefore miles and miles away!!!!! Mummer - maybe you should think about being a "real" social worker and a "real" mother and STOP trying to screw the poor man - you say you won - why isn't your precedent setting enough?????? Oh ..... and you did already screw him - and you got exactly what you wanted - a baby and someone to pay your way all this time. Too bad it looks like it has come to an end ..... unless this precedent now enable parents to continue to pay for their grown children

Comment

NEVER try to put words in my mouth regarding forces. My husband is retired forces, the majority of my friends are in the forces...they are honest, hardworking respectful people who do not have to be forced by the courts to support their children...thus my comparison to REAL soldiers.

Comment

Neverdivorced you have crossed the line.

Originally posted by neverdivorced View Post
        So it is OK to bad mouth the "ex" and not the military. I think she has some nerve commenting in that way about her "ex" or the military. I am sure that she made it a cake walk while he was on tour .......... probably hoped that he would die over there( WTF? )- like a lot of people, worth more MONEY dead than alive. How the hell does she know what someone's "behaviour" is like anyhow when 1. was never married to the person (from previous posts) 2. does not live in the same prov (from her previous posts) and 3. he was in Afghanistan and therefore miles and miles away!!!!! Mummer - maybe you should think about being a "real" social worker and a "real" mother and STOP trying to screw the poor man - you say you won - why isn't your precedent setting enough?????? Oh ..... and you did already screw him - and you got exactly what you wanted - a baby and someone to pay your way all this time. Too bad it looks like it has come to an end ..... unless this precedent now enable parents to continue to pay for their grown children
        This is too much. I don't know mummer but she seems to create quite a stir on these forums with people reacting again and again. I am not sure how much of her story is fair or not fair. It really isn't my place to attack her.

She had a child. She apparently has had a conflicted time with her ex. Whether I agree with her posts or not she is entitled to her opinion. As far as I am concerned once you have had a baby with someone that gives you the right to have an opinion on that person. Lots of people on this site bad mouth their ex. It's a divorce forum - I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find someone here that is going to rave about their ex. Hell, I think my ex is great in comparison to most but he is still a bit of a twit.

People have an EX for a reason.

She did not attack the military but opposite honoured the military by describing them as a certain caliber of man that she felt her ex did not live up to.

I find your attack on Mummer to be too personal and quite frankly leaves questions for me.

You have said that you have come on this sight to lurk and get a feel before sharing anything about your own story. That reeks of something!

Many on this sight are kind, helpful, honest and FORTHRIGHT. They share their stories to give insight to others that are suffering and struggling through a meat grinder of a court system. They are open and honest and give valuable comment, critique and opinion to help others navigate.

Yet your here and not sharing anything about yourself - just laying commentary on other peoples situations. hmmmm!

Anyone that uses this sight should have enough common sense to not take everything to heart, or expect that 100% you are going to agree with.

There is no reason to seek people out and go on an attack mission!

My feeling is that you are on this sight to specifically stalk mummer and find avenues to attack her.

If I am wrong about that, I will apologize but it is your multiple posts against her that are leading me to this conclusion.

I think your posts have gone FAR too FAR. While there maybe heated debate on this sight over issues - there should be no need for personal attacks and cruelty.
        Last edited by karmaseeker; 07-01-2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Give me a break. I don't think anyone could ever put words in your mouth... I think that you should grow up and move on with your windfall. Seems like you also know an awful lot about his ex wife... You are probably in cahoots with her too. Tell her all you know so she can screw him too. I don't care who and what you know about the military...... You are representing mothers, social workers and foster patents when you write here. Terrible. I can only imagine the lies you told to get your own way ..... Your "husband" must be very proud of you- or are you even married? Were you ever married? So easy to be on here spouting your opinion while the other person doesn't have chance to defend themselves.... But that is the point. And when his new wife tried you brought out the claws and showed your true colours..... And......as far as newfoundlNd is concernedlive there and then have something to sAy about it.

Comment

Thanks for your opinion karma. Free speech is important. It is ironic- your statements. But, I appreciate them.

Comment

deadbeat fathers and disability pension

http://files.slaw.ca/cases/mathusz.pdf

Comment

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the case.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X