X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minutes of Settlement through Separation Agreement

Hello Everyone:

Had a settlement conference, the judge told the opposing counsel to do the minutes of settlement, since I am representing myself. The opposing counsel did the Minutes of settlement through a separation agreement. How can this be done considering not all issues were discussed that are stipulated in the Separation Agreement.

Needless to say I dont agree with everything that is stated. Why did they not just do a separation agreement instead of blending it with Minutes of Settlement?

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand, but no on has answered yet.
    First I recommend you do some searches and see if you can find the info applys in your situation. In my case the minuites of settlement is a typed up document with the case number and other court required headeings based on the mutually signed agreement. You should have a copy of this agreement which you can use to verify that nothing is missing or has been added. My minuites of settlement was pretty much an exact copy of the hard written agreement that we both signed. In my case it was only for custody and assess.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X