No announcement yet.

LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great day. I'm very content about today's progressions.

Comment

• I wish I could get paid for predicting the future..it is a great day!...hope your doing well LF32

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
        I wish I could get paid for predicting the future..it is a great day!...hope your doing well LF32

Never been better Mr. T. Never been better!

Comment

• Is somebody supposed to ask?

Comment

• Let's just say things are falling in to place Paris. I kind of get this game of chess. Key is to keep your marbles and microwave some popcorn. It's a long show. It may not go the way some people wish. Making mistakes is not smart at this juncture. That's why Im not making any.
            Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-11-2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• I've been on holidays and haven't been able to keep up...

Sounds like you have your motion scheduled

Doesn't sound like you want to share today's news.

Anyway I'm trying to follow as best I can but it's a lot of posts... Continue to wish you the best of luck.

Comment

• Good progress LF32. I understand about mistakes. We all have a Luna don't we?

Comment

• What's a Luna?...a cross between a Lizard and a Tuna...I bet

Comment

• Originally posted by paris View Post
                    Good progress LF32. I understand about mistakes. We all have a Luna don't we?
                    A Luna?

the ancient Roman goddess personifying the moon, sometimes identified with Diana?

Not sure everyone has one of those. lol

Comment

• OUTRAGOUS!!!!!!!!!!.....I dropped my beer

Comment

• MrToronto, after you pick up that beer you dropped, go to your PM's and pick out the one's you sent to me and forward them to LF32, since they were meant for him. I seriously don't want the details, unless LF32 wants to share them with me.

Comment

• Paris relax...send it back....my apologies...my private message may of inadvertently gone to you...but I forget what it was.LOL ...I send alot

Comment

• can't believe you put that in chat...oh well....your obviously a sweet heart

Comment

• clear that inbox LF32!

Comment

• I am a sweetheart

I tried to tell you privately. I can't sent them back... I deleted them. Words of encouragement... just what most of us need here.

Carry on.
                                Last edited by paris; 08-11-2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X