No announcement yet.

LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if the mother has removed your daughter from the habitual residence/province then this is indeed a mobility case. I can't see her getting very far as the jurisdiction will be in Ontario. You can request a 15 km radius (or whatever is reasonable in your area) that the mother cannot move the child away from.

You filed for sole custody. One would think that her actions substantiate your motion.

Comment

• I assume the ex is smarter than the system

and a cluster f*ck is about to happen shortly.

Liars demand chaos, honest people are being duped to think one thing and whoops the carpet is pulled out by the liar

it's child abduction LF32 no matter what.....legal Aid lawyer or not....or new allegations...you stay the course your on

don't lose focus on "maybe's " or could of, you learn stuff every day, the soccer game today an announcer said..."people make demon's in there own minds".....that's a tough thing to beat if your trying to win a soccer game.

Don't defeat yourself by building demon's.

be the crazy guy looking for the white whale, to prove to people there's another ending to the story
      Last edited by MrToronto; 07-01-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
        So when does someone have to register for kindergarten/play school in Ontario? Is there a waiting list and/or any other time constraints which would necessitate a decision to be made soon?

So you now have to meet with OCL a few times and then wait for them to generate a report or have you already started this process?
        Originally posted by arabian View Post
        So you now have to meet with OCL a few times and then wait for them to generate a report or have you already started this process?
        I have put in the intake form. Nobody has contacted me. I spoke with lady handling case and she asked for a file number (not court number), Unfortunately this file number is not where she said it would be on any of the ocl forms. I tried calling back all last week and she was unavailable and didn't return my message. So no info on status yet.

Schools .. I work for schoolboard and have pretty tight connections and could get her n pretty much anytime. Juts have to get her ID.

Comment

• Mr. T.
          She wants chaos to "break" me and also she wants to continue riding on this wave of free stuff and status quo. She really does think she has it made. I'm still discombobulated over this disclosure stuff.

My daughter's been abducted and its been 5 months, great visits, no disclosure, no charges, no CAS and Im still a 50/50 custodial parent. How she just gets to be in charge is beyond me. Ill put an end to this using patience, strategy and truthfulness. I miss my little girl like crazy.
          Last edited by LovingFather32; 07-02-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• It must be very trying for you to have to wade through all the bureaucratic paperwork/forms. I HATE it when someone doesn't return my calls. I admire your patience. One thing I've done when dealing with a government office that won't return a call is to simply send a fax.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
              It must be very trying for you to have to wade through all the bureaucratic paperwork/forms. I HATE it when someone doesn't return my calls. I admire your patience. One thing I've done when dealing with a government office that won't return a call is to simply send a fax.
              Ill do that tomorrow. That way they can send one right back with the "status" Hopefully. Lawyer at free consult was adamant that I get that before a motion and said she KNEW lawyer would go for costs (waiting for OCL).

Comment

• I used to send my lawyer faxes when I first retained him. I'd fax him almost daily as i was in quite a state of high anxiety at the time. A few months later the lawyer gave me his email address. He laughed and told me it was much easier to ignore emails than faxes as the law firm had some sort of procedure where incoming faxes have to be date stamped and then one of the clerks had to run it upstairs to him and interrupt his meetings (they deal with faxes on a priority). I had an issue with MEP last year and faxing also proved to be effective. So "fax away" - nobody likes paper piling up on one's desk.

Comment

• I am NOT looking forward to lawyers response to my e-mail today.

Short Motion:
                  If I go for a short motion soon I highly doubt I'll get overnights, just as WorkingDad could not while waiting for OCL report. Once I get an attachment from OCL indicating that it will be a good while before the process is complete, I need to ask something reasonable. No supervision, 1 day per weekend and 1 extra day per week perhaps? More?

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                    I am NOT looking forward to lawyers response to my e-mail today.

Short Motion:
                    If I go for a short motion soon I highly doubt I'll get overnights, just as WorkingDad could not while waiting for OCL report. Once I get an attachment from OCL indicating that it will be a good while before the process is complete, I need to ask something reasonable. No supervision, 1 day per weekend and 1 extra day per week perhaps? More?
                    if that is what you are willing to settle for at this time then I would ask for more. That way they think they win when you actually get what you wanted, the two extra days.

Comment

• I just know that the OCL thing will be brought up.

Theyve went from 3 hours/week to 1 hour/week. Soon to be 0 hours/week. They have nonlegal right to dictate hours /schedule. Theyre ruthless at this point. Even judge will wonder why I'm not going for motion at this point. Almost feels like exs lawyer wants me to go though .. which makes me feel uneasy. But at least this supervision can be dropped.

Comment

• It's not what a Judge will think.....it's what you want him to believe (your side)

So your gathering things to lead a Judge to a conclusion.

I don't know why the OP reduced the hours to one, without them informing you of "just cause"

To get "just cause" you have to ask the obvious questions....why sir?

Someday a Judge will read the "obvious question" and look for a response "if any" and will "note" the item along with items from OP and more items of yours.....then he does some legal math on who wins

Don't get hung up on "one item" (though serious) because one item doesn't win at Court.....is the balance of probabilites (items that prove your position)

Because it's a slow process and you don't want a avalanche of requests for items...it's simpler to ask for 2 or 3 items per letter (and repeat) and the items will grow over time

This is while your manuvering in the background looking for evidence, there screwups on access, lawyers conduct, finding out how the people in the system operate to hurry them along, study caselaw, study your rights and D3's. (there's more manuvering but to long to list)

This will soon become "second nature" to you once you understand all the players in the "game" and there roles and responsibilites.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                          To get "just cause" you have to ask the obvious questions....why sir?
                          This is a family law matter... Not a labour union dispute. You don't need to establish "just cause" in any matter. I wouldn't recommend anyone litigate on the concept of "just cause" in a family law matter.

Good Luck!
                          Tayken

Comment

• Thanks for stopping by for the correction Tayken. But do you have anything constructive/useful regarding my case (besides get a lawyer)? It would be appreciated for sure.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 07-02-2014, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• So LF32,

If the lawyer hasnt been in contact and that means the meeting is a "go". If you show up with the supervisor and she isnt there its another strike against her right?

The supervisor can be a witness to this violation. These are indisputable events that a judge will have to consider as a lack of co-operation.

Who pays for the supervisor...you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Headwaters1 View Post
                                So LF32,

If the lawyer hasnt been in contact and that means the meeting is a "go". If you show up with the supervisor and she isnt there its another strike against her right?

The supervisor can be a witness to this violation. These are indisputable events that a judge will have to consider as a lack of co-operation.

Who pays for the supervisor...you?
                                That's my understanding. My e-mail said "confirmed Thursdays 9:00am - 5:00pm unless otherwise notified".
                                She's in awe of this whole thing. She also has school in Sept. and no more hours to supervise.

Im sure he'll notify me tonight of my 60 minute visit though. If not, he'll claim he didn't receive it and stupid me forgot to CC it to a third party. Will never forget that again. Yet another reason for www.ourfamilywizard.com

The supervisor is my mom's b/f's daughter. She's not paid.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X