• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprises

Surprises are so much fun...
    Soon time to tie the knot.
    Eloping to Hawaii works for me!
    A perfect getaway, with lots of firsts for us and the kids.
    The kids love surprises, they love to travel and more importantly, they love (in the words of the youngest) their 'family of love'! So cute! Tells us we're doing a good job. As you all know, I'm unofficially step-mom, but they tell me all the time I'm the Mom in this house and they follow that up by telling me how much they love and appreciate all I do for them. So sweet - melts my heart. And about twice a week one or both are asking when we are getting married!

Well, we have quite the weekend planned for our little 'family of love'.
    We've had the kids guessing all week.
    They're going to love 'this' surprise.
    I absolutely love seeing those beautiful, bright eyes light up with joy!
    Our world, revolves around them.
    Good thing for backup batteries - going to be lots of picture taking this weekend!

Everything's packed and we're all ready to go. I'm like a kid on the Eve of Christmas. We'll be up and on route early, so I should try, but I don't foresee must rest tonight. I'm so excited! I can't believe tomorrow is already here. Off to make memories!

Just had to share!
    I'm so excited about all the surprises we have lined up!

Hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend too!

That's awesome, congratulations

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X