This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trial completed

Well it went very well. I won't go into too much suffice to say she had nothing and I had tonnes. Just have our written submissions left to complete and then we see which way my female judge rules. Wish my Girls luck

Congrats on the good results RB! Best of luck with the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by riverbag View Post
      Well it went very well. I won't go into too much suffice to say she had nothing and I had tonnes. Just have our written submissions left to complete and then we see which way my female judge rules. Wish my Girls luck
      I've had better luck with Female judges personally. I think they often can see the truth better than men.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
        I've had better luck with Female judges personally. I think they often can see the truth better than men.
        I felt very comfortable with Madame Justice, she was even handed with myself and my ex, and helpful with me as I was self represented, but not coaching. I felt that my experience in the courtroom was equal, now I can only hope for Justice to be served.

Comment

Good luck with the decision, and congrats for handling it well self-represented!

Comment

Logicalvelocity was the key

Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
            Good luck with the decision, and congrats for handling it well self-represented!
            This forum has been a wealth of knowledge and direction, especially Logicalvelocity. I wanted to ensure he gets his due.

I only want what's best for my children and that kept me moving forward. If you can keep your direction child centered and child focused, you can do anything. Now to finalize everything and wait for a ruling

Comment

So when do you hear the ruling?

Comment

I have to serve and file my submissions, including a book of authorities and the order which I am asking for, her lawyer has 7 days to submit hers and then I have 5 days to reply to theirs and then the Judge will read them and render her decision, so probably about 1 month. I'm thinking the Judge already has her decision in her head and it should be 50/50 at minimum

Comment

I have read some of your case... you give me strength and make me believe in myself and what I can do. Thank you for posting.. I wish the best outcome for you and your angels.

Comment

Rusted, know that you can do anything, case conferences, settlement conferences, trial. Hold the truth up high for those to see, this is what makes us men.

Comment

Congrats, welcome to the club Not an easy thing at all. Good luck for your little ones. Your right too, she has already made her decision. Did she ask you pointedly in the end what you wanted? What a rush eh? Brings back sooo many memories.

Comment

Kudos for realizing the important things and following through with your quest despite the odds. Hopefully, relief is granted, that all can live with in harmony.

Comment

Still no ruling

Just and update, no ruling yet but my EX has now choked off all communication except Phone (she hangs up on me and won't answer most of the time) and in person (she asks me where the child support is in front of the kids and swears at me). My 6 yr old says she wants to live with me and my youngest is having asthma problems and doesn't say any words yet (she's 2 this month). I sure hope the Judge takes a hard look at the evidence presented and makes the tough decision and not the easy one. Let's hope that the delay in getting a ruling is because she's really doing the right thing.

Comment

Good Luck. The waiting is the worst part...

Comment

I'll say...and you're waiting at the precipice billie!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X