X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LogicalVelocity ... reseach secrets?

LogicalVelocity,

Grace had mentioned at one point to become educated about Family Law to better prepare oneself, you seem to have a talent/gift for finding such information ... would you care to share how you seem to find all the golden nuggets of information?

Others are welcome to share what it is they do in terms of researching to prepare.

Hubby

Just to piggyback on this somewhat - are there particular topics people have trouble finding information about? If so, please let me know, and I'll try to add something to my web site about it. I'm talking about general topical areas, rather than dealing with a specific fact situation.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Hubby,

I use google a primary search engine

I find Jeff has one the most comprehensive, informative websites around that I have come across. It is indeed a golden nugget. He has sections on just about every topic you can imagine in Family Law. He tells it like it is.

http://www.ottawadivorce.com

Kudos to Jeff and his team of professionals.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X