Trinton's corner: women routinely falsely claim abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinton's corner: women routinely falsely claim abuse

Don't just run off to the women's shelter. bad idea. If you are being abused then call the police. Don't delay. if they find him a danger to you then they will ask him to leave. he can refuse and you can then ask to be in put contact with a women's shelter.

What is his side of the story?FYI - with women routinely fabricating abuse allegations against their ex to gain upper hand in custody disputes I would hate for you to be classified as one.

Trinton - leave this poster alone.

Digging up old posts to pick a fight and push your agenda doesn't do you any good. In fact, it makes you look pretty desperate.

This woman started a thread, received advice. Leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      Trinton - leave this poster alone.

Digging up old posts to pick a fight and push your agenda doesn't do you any good. In fact, it makes you look pretty desperate.

This woman started a thread, received advice. Leave it alone.
      Nobody's digging up old posts to pick fights. I am catching up with threads and shared my 2 cents. It is my right. You don't have the right to tell me what to do what not to do where and when to post and where and when not to post.

I do think that's what you are doing here. Digging up my posts to start fights and push your agenda. Doesn't do you any good. Makes you look desperate.
      Last edited by trinton; 05-13-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
        Don't just run off to the women's shelter. bad idea. If you are being abused then call the police. Don't delay. if they find him a danger to you then they will ask him to leave. he can refuse and you can then ask to be in put contact with a women's shelter.

What is his side of the story?FYI - with women routinely fabricating abuse allegations against their ex to gain upper hand in custody disputes I would hate for you to be classified as one.

Your statement blatantly reveals your motive behind your post. Give it a rest already.

Actually, I think I'll start a thread for you.

Comment

Trinton's corner: women routinely falsely claim abuse

Trinton's recent post on anther thread "women routinely fabricating abuse allegations against their ex..."

Perhaps a discussion can stay on this thread and out of the others on this highly controversial point of view.

Comment

It seems to me you really are that desperate after all huh. To the point where you are picking and choosing words and removing them from their perspective posts threads and context.

before I let you paint me the way I anticipate you are attempting to I'd like to quote an earlier post of mine regarding this topic just so we are on the same page.

Originally posted by trinton View Post
            Note: I am in no way shape or form suggesting all women lie. There are abusive men out there and there are true victims. What I am saying is that there are also many jilted women who abuse this system as a way of revenge.
            In this thread you decided to attack me on (in Which I supported a woman in need) I very clearly stated to the OP
            If you are being abused then call the police.
            You've also left the part out where I clearly acknowledge that I believe OP and inform her that there are in fact women fabricating false allegationa to gain upper hand in custody disputes and suggesting for her to proceed with her allegations strategically as I would hate for her to be classified as one of them. Her lawyer would have told her the same thing.

Anyway, it's okay. Your reception of me is quite skewed. It's quite apparent by how you take things completely out of context , manipulate, and present in a way to persue your own agenda. It's okay.. that's nothing new to me. I'm used to it.

Lastly, shouldn't you be creating this corner in the political forum? I noticed the last corner you created in the victim of domestic violence forums was moved to the political forums. This forum is for abused parents in need of support and help. Let's leave it that way.
            Last edited by trinton; 05-13-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
              [/B]

Your statement blatantly reveals your motive behind your post. Give it a rest already.

Actually, I think I'll start a thread for you.

Not really. I think you simply have a very skewed view of me and see everything I post in the worst possible negative light. Anyway we can continue in the corner you created.
              Last edited by trinton; 05-13-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X