Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, here is a bit of history. He tells me he has people watching me, he is a big drug lord in the city, I have seen him beat his father, he has DUI, he threatened to put concrete boots if I told police about his drugs, and much more. Our child comes home saying Daddy, and some of the people he hangs around with hit her. I am not say he doesn't look after her but this is his attitude on life and people. Some of these threats were when we were together, I was afraid and finally got the guts to leave him and still live in fear. My family has had things damaged and I am being followed and also my family is being follow. So with the advice from all of you, CAS, and the police I now know how I will proceed.

Now as far as CS this is what he and his lawyer put on the agreement, the schedule has be in place since day 1. One over night during week and every other weekend for 3 days. He make 4 times the amount I do in income. I am not in court right now it has been over for a year. Not with FRO but I am in the process. I just came on here for a little advice and I got it.

Thanks.

Comment

Ok, the math is:

Week 1 - one overnight
      Week 2 - three overnights

So 4 out of 14 days. Well, that changes things. He is no longer in the shared parenting regime. Not to be nitpicky, we need clear information. Given the difference ways you've setout his parenting time in your various posts, it has changed the answers you get back.

As for the other stuff, it sucks that he may be a low life. But he is a low life you chose to have a have a relationship with and have a child with. Whether or not you knew or realized he was a low life at the time. Now you have accept that he is a part of her life.

But yeah, I guess my only real issue here is the changing of the story. First you said:

2 days during week which is over night and every other weekend for 3 days
      I read that to mean 2 overnights per week and 3 overnights on the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Inch View Post
        Ok, here is a bit of history. He tells me he has people watching me, he is a big drug lord in the city, I have seen him beat his father, he has DUI, he threatened to put concrete boots if I told police about his drugs, and much more. Our child comes home saying Daddy, and some of the people he hangs around with hit her. I am not say he doesn't look after her but this is his attitude on life and people. Some of these threats were when we were together, I was afraid and finally got the guts to leave him and still live in fear. My family has had things damaged and I am being followed and also my family is being follow.
        Yet, you proceed to post open messages on a public internet forum, searchable by Google with details that could be used to identify you by this person if what you are stating is in fact "true"?

If what you are stating is "true" about the person in question, the last place I would be is on the public internet discussing this matter and if you truly felt unsafe this material, in my opinion, would not be open to the public to find and read.

Comment

sorry for the confusion, 2 days during week example Monday to Tuesday so and over night and a 3 day weekend. Yes he is a low life and didn't know how bad until later in the relationship how bad, then once that happened the threats came and alot of fear and how to get out alive with my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Inch View Post
            sorry for the confusion, 2 days during week example Monday to Tuesday so and over night and a 3 day weekend.
            This sounds like a 2-2-3-3 rotation schedule which is 50-50. Could you detail out your drop off and pick-up schedule for the children?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X