Help! What can I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! What can I do?

so saturday my ex gets to move back into home and I'm out. That's fine, but now at 500 pm I get an e-mail from her lawyer saying they will be video taping everything as they arrive. Also video taping every room in house for damages. How unreal is is this(cleaner than when she left). Called police to meet me there before they came back but they won't get invloved. Just needed proof that nothing is damaged. She is booked court time for next thursday to have a motion for damages. What the H is that. Once again I'll be paying for nothing. I took pics tonight before I leave, but scared what she'll do whenv she gets there. By the way i took the bed and tv that's it

Your ex should take pics/videos when she arrives, just like you should when you leave. That is to protect both of you from false claims.

If there are some damages or no damages, you should ask your ex to sign a letter stating that.

Comment

Get a witness to come and take the pics for you.

Hire someone if you must so you can have them testify as to the validity of their pictures. If your ex is being unreasonable and running to court over every little thing, start requesting costs from her.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X