Ex's and Youtube channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
    If youre trying to get famous with a blog then I encourage you to watch the west wing episode with Lemon Lymon and see how ridiculous it is to be someone who thought you were cool posting on the internet. Translation: dont do it because thats ridiculous and stupid.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAB858elJOw

Forgot about that one.

Comment

Just like there are many people in person and on death roll.....does that mean you want to be part of the statistics?

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
      wow I am sure there are plenty of people on here who are on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post

What you may not have known is that AARON SORKIN got into a debate on a forum and created a giant issue for himself that led to him writing that episode. If Sorkin, a major Hollywood writer, cant escape the trolls in his fame, you cant either.

Comment

Originally posted by hopefull View Post
          Just like there are many people in person and on death roll.....does that mean you want to be part of the statistics?
          we are all part of the divorce statistics on this site. Actually in some ways this forum could be social media. We support each other to some degree and have our own trolls. We don't post about our day to day lives but our separation/divorce and other issues.

I use facebook to keep up with my family that is flung all over Canada. My settings are set at private so only my friends and family can see stuff. Social media does have its uses. If it wasn't for my old school friend on facebook it never would of found out about my current job. So it does have its uses. I went to making an extra 25k a year due to my contact on facebook.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X